Page 2 of 2
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 am
by garrett
The tune can only be modified by the tool that wrote it, but once the tool is unlocked/reset it cannot because it wipes the memory for the vehicle it tuned.
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:46 pm
by craig.rayner
I bought a multi license and it said unexpected error please contact customer service
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:44 pm
by 06MonteSS
The inTune i-1000 can NOT do additional/multiple licenses... period...
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2025 6:25 pm
by Brentseay
I just bought a Diablo sport i3 from someone and it says I need a license so I'm guessing it still has someone's car on it still I need to tune my truck help please how do I delete it off of here
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Fri May 02, 2025 4:07 pm
by mikel
to delete the vehicle, plug it into that vehicle and restore the stock tune to unlock it, otherwise it will need an additional license added for $165 to use it on another vehicle.
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Sun May 11, 2025 8:33 pm
by ddtacm
I purchased a Diablo in Tune 3 for my Dodge, how may i add another license to this tuner so i may tune my Chevy as well? Thanks, Dan
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Thu May 15, 2025 10:42 am
by mikel
update it then when its done it will present an option to purchase in your browser, or, give us a call, 561-908-0040
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Sat May 24, 2025 1:38 pm
by josephg19
I am currently trying to purchase the license for my i3 through the browser on ignition. But it is saying “please ensure your serial number is correct”. I am unable to proceed. There is no option to confirm or to continue
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Tue May 27, 2025 5:01 pm
by mikel
did you get there by connecting to the update agent software?
thats the only way it can get your device serial to the website.
Open update agent, let it update, then it will launch the store in the browser.
or give us a call, 561-908-0040
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Tue May 27, 2025 5:10 pm
by josephg19
Yes I let the update agent update, the store launched. But I am still stuck on “ensure your serial number is correct” when trying to add license to my cart. I called but got no answer
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Wed May 28, 2025 9:51 am
by mikel
no answer?
please try again, theres always an automated answer if you call that number.
Thanks
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Wed May 28, 2025 1:08 pm
by mikel
josephg19 wrote: Tue May 27, 2025 5:10 pm
Yes I let the update agent update, the store launched. But I am still stuck on “ensure your serial number is correct” when trying to add license to my cart. I called but got no answer
are you attempting to do this on a Mac by chance?
Re: Multiple licenses
Posted: Wed May 28, 2025 1:13 pm
by josephg19
Yes issue was on Mac. Called in. Got it resolved within a few minute thanks !