No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

User avatar
Bullet85
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by Bullet85 »

maherm wrote:Car is back :D the service manager told me that the program written to the car was for a manual transmission and that is why I was getting the "press clutch message" :normal:
One thing I am sure of now.....Trinity will be kept as far as I can from my new SRT.
SOrry guys, but I will wait till u fix all the problems then I might consider....I'm too nervous to touch the programmer even :crashing:
HUH, thats the first iv ever heard of this.......wow....glad u got ur car fixed
12 Charger SRT8: LMI Intake, SLP LM exhaust........waiting on CMR, then il buy a Trinity
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by Mike_Levy »

I've heard of it before, and Diablosport can fix it with a phone call. Thats why its imperative that people call them before the dealer. They can fix stuff that the dealer would write off.
badhemi
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by badhemi »

so the trinity wrote the the wrong cal to the pcm? how does that happen??
maherm
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by maherm »

Guys, I believe in diablo sport products, had a300c in 2005, 300 srt8 in 2006 and a durango 2008 all happily tuned by a diablo and I am sure that this will be fixed very soon....I totally believe in DS.....period.
I did provide them at the beginning with my calid, vin# and serial no. And some private messages from them to update...did not work, then said something about a server problem.
Well, I will wait for the fix, no worries 8)
maherm
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by maherm »

Hey Mike Vas or Jon, any possibilty of sending me the last tune update just in case that I had a bad corrupted CROM. I guess it happens, but I would appreciate your help.
Thanks

maherm
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by mikel »

maherm wrote:Hey Mike Vas or Jon, any possibilty of sending me the last tune update just in case that I had a bad corrupted CROM. I guess it happens, but I would appreciate your help.
Thanks

maherm
Attachments
trinity_dcx_gas-1r09b_update.crom
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 280 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
maherm
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by maherm »

Thank u Mike, I will update the Trinity....Do u think that I should give another try? I am still a bit hesitant as the dealer said that they will not fix it again :lol:
maherm
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by maherm »

Thank u Mike, I will update the Trinity....Do u think that I should give it another try? I am still a bit hesitant as the dealer said that they will not fix it again :lol:
badhemi
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by badhemi »

you know you never gonna be content till you do it.....just sayin... :lol:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by mikel »

I would have no worries, we have not had a single issue in the field other than what you have reported, and I have a hard time seeing how thats even possible ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
maherm
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by maherm »

I guess I need to pop the start button off and use the key fob for programming as per Vas@diablosport.

can someone tell me how to remove it, It looks fixed on my 2012, not like the earlier buttons where u can remove it with ur fingernail...tried prying with no luck :?
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by Mike_Levy »

It should tell you in the manual how to remove it. There has to be a way in case the fobs battery dies.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by mikel »

the button is only a Challenger issue, and I do not believe it pops out on the 300/Charger models.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by mikel »

maherm wrote:I guess I need to pop the start button off and use the key fob for programming as per Vas@diablosport.

can someone tell me how to remove it, It looks fixed on my 2012, not like the earlier buttons where u can remove it with ur fingernail...tried prying with no luck :?
before you try tuning again, can you give me the calid from your car, so i can test something here onthe bench?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
maherm
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Re: No ignition after installation...car is dead

Post by maherm »

calid: 68041670AA

VIN# 2C3CCAFJ6CH315772

Trinity # 6K0VKF6

updated to 1r09b

I will keep the trinity connected. Thnx Mike
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”