Cannot register Intune

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

graysonpahl wrote:Hey , I have problem as well to register my device here is my xlm file
my email [email protected]
attached are 2 file.

first, drag/drop the registration file to the intune drive, let the drive close onits own, then reopen it and it will be registered.

then, drag drop the 1r03h file to the intune drive, and once its done updating, post up a new copy of the info.xml file for me please.

Thanks
Attachments
registration.itf
(858 Bytes) Downloaded 1218 times
InTune-1r03h.itf
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 1005 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
nd4spd27
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by nd4spd27 »

Please Help!!!

My email address [email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(445 Bytes) Downloaded 525 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

your tool is registered...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
nd4spd27
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by nd4spd27 »

mikel wrote:your tool is registered...
Ok. well I saved the file to the intune folder but it is no longer there. Is it still registered? Do I need to get the register file again? Also when I put the Intune device in the jeep with the Obd2 cableconnected the tuner doesnt come on at all. I was thinking this was because the registation wasnt done corectly.

any advise appreciated.

Jon
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

all done, no worries.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
screamngdave
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by screamngdave »

Just tried to register my intune and it won't let me update it because it says its not registered but then when I try to register it I get the error code "product already registered"?

E-mail is [email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(489 Bytes) Downloaded 496 times
daniel
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by daniel »

screamngdave wrote:Just tried to register my intune and it won't let me update it because it says its not registered but then when I try to register it I get the error code "product already registered"?

E-mail is [email protected]
Hi,

Your inTune-DCX has been activated. Go ahead and plug it into your PC with your USB cable and then run the DiabloSport updater program (intune.exe) to perform updates before tuning your vehicle.

==================================
If you're on a mac:

Download this file:
registration.itf

You'll plug in your USB cable to your Mac, let the drive load and open "INTUNE" drive (icon shows up on your desktop). You need to drop that file in that drive.

Once you see the file disappear, give inTune a few more seconds to process and you'll be registered.

Afterwards you might want to perform a manual update
==================================

Thanks
screamngdave
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by screamngdave »

daniel wrote:
screamngdave wrote:Just tried to register my intune and it won't let me update it because it says its not registered but then when I try to register it I get the error code "product already registered"?

E-mail is [email protected]
Hi,

Your inTune-DCX has been activated. Go ahead and plug it into your PC with your USB cable and then run the DiabloSport updater program (intune.exe) to perform updates before tuning your vehicle.

==================================
If you're on a mac:

Download this file:
registration.itf

You'll plug in your USB cable to your Mac, let the drive load and open "INTUNE" drive (icon shows up on your desktop). You need to drop that file in that drive.

Once you see the file disappear, give inTune a few more seconds to process and you'll be registered.

Afterwards you might want to perform a manual update
==================================

Thanks
Thank You very much!! It's up and running!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

thanks daniel!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
daniel
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by daniel »

graysonpahl wrote:Hey , I have problem as well to register my device here is my xlm file
my email [email protected]
You'll want to go to the registration page to perform the registration on your inTune.
Jeremy_Aamodt
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by Jeremy_Aamodt »

I need to register and it won't let me so I can't update.

[email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(486 Bytes) Downloaded 482 times
User avatar
garrett
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by garrett »

Jeremy_Aamodt wrote:I need to register and it won't let me so I can't update.

[email protected]
Are you receiving some sort of error message?
Image
Jeremy_Aamodt
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by Jeremy_Aamodt »

garrett wrote:
Jeremy_Aamodt wrote:I need to register and it won't let me so I can't update.

[email protected]
Are you receiving some sort of error message?
Through this site it's not letting me register, and when I try to update, the intune says that it needs to be registered so I can update it. I haven't gotten any error messages.
User avatar
garrett
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by garrett »

email me your info file off the tool to garrett at diablosport.com and i will get your tool registered for you.
Image
mmalaney26
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mmalaney26 »

Hi
Using a mac and drag/dropped the registration file to the intune drive, let it do its thing, then when i tried to put the update on it still says cannot be updated until registered. Info.xml is attached
Thanks
Mike

email is [email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(630 Bytes) Downloaded 503 times
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”