Page 2 of 3

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 pm
by Jeep2011
Hey Mike, disconnected the battery but the light still comes on after. I was reading in the forum last night and found a charger guy that had the same issue and from my understanding you did something to the tool to allow it to accept and save tire diameter parameter. I am wondering if this is the case with my tool as well. Any feedback is appreciated

Call ID 68111691AE
Revision 1RO9G

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 pm
by mikel
not sure what the charger issue was, but its different, we are investigating.

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm
by Jeep2011
Fair enough. Keep us posted!!

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:10 am
by Jeep2011
Hey Mike, checked on the JG forum last night and there's another member there as well with the same ABS issue. Just wanted to keep you updated.

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 pm
by mikel
OK, we're on it, we'll sort it out.

There has to be some sort of ABS reset needed somewhere.

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am
by Jeep2011
Any news Mike???

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 am
by mikel
pretty surer we sorted it out, gotta get the durango back in here to confirm it this week :)

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm
by Jeep2011
Great news Mike!!!! Keep us posted.

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:45 pm
by Jeep2011
Hey Mike,

I saw that the 1R09g was updated on 2/6. I know it's for Ford but does the update contain any bug fixes for the ABS light for the 2012 JGC? Thanks.

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:02 pm
by mikel
not yet, soon...

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am
by Jeep2011
Damn!!!! I was hoping I could erase that annoying light on the dash!!! Lol lol

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:18 am
by Jeep2011
Bump for any news!!! Putting on American Racing headers tomorrow and wanted to know if there's going to be any issues. Any new developments Mike????

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:44 pm
by Jeep2011
Bump for any news!!! It's been a month and a half since the release and still no fix. I know you guys are hard at work on all the other applications but please show some sympathy for your loyal customers!!!!

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:04 pm
by mikel
I have an update sitting here, but id rather not just send it out until I can confirm its good on at least one vehicle here...

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 pm
by Jeep2011
Why don't you e mail it to me and I'll test it for you??? Lol I can't believe you can't get a Cherokee in the shop to try it out!!!