Page 2 of 4
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am
by mikel
Flying2Fire wrote:Mike,
email sent no reply from you guys, I'll will call you tomorrow.
where do you send it?
I have not seen anything, shoot me another email please.
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 am
by Flying2Fire
Mike, I left a message with one of your tech support people this morning, it will have my cell number.
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 pm
by mikel
got it.
we ran into a snag on the 13s, we'll be in touch though.
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 pm
by Flying2Fire
No Problems.
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:19 pm
by Jeep2011
Can you at least release the abs light update fix for us 12 guys?? I dont think we should be penalized. Lord knows we waited so long for the original release!!!!!
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:46 am
by Flying2Fire
Mike,
Try to give me a 48 hour notice, when you need it, So I can plan the rental.
Thanks.
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 am
by mikel
Flying2Fire wrote:Mike,
Try to give me a 48 hour notice, when you need it, So I can plan the rental.
Thanks.
No rentals, I have loaners
Our DCX tuner has been out sick for the past few days, so we are a little behind, but we're on it

Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 am
by Flying2Fire
Easy enough - and ready when you are.
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:52 pm
by MTGOAT
Any updates on the 2013 SRT jeeps? I am picking my wife's up from Kooks next weekend. they built a full LT headers and catback system and would love to have the tuner ready when we pick it up for the 6 hour drive home...
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 pm
by Flying2Fire
Mike,
Typical Jeeper question, is it ok to start moding the Jeep, or do you want a pure stocker? I'll hold off if needed.
Charley
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 pm
by mikel
what kind of mods?
ideally stock is best if possible....
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 pm
by Flying2Fire
Exhaust, Intake, Lift etc. Getting ready for Jeep Beach.
No problems, I keep it stock for you guys.
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 am
by MTGOAT
Mr. Mike,
what is the lead time for the 2013 SRT8 Jeeps? I am picking up ours from Kooks tomorrow and it will have long tubes with full 3" system. I am a bit leery on running for too long without a proper tune... I feel bad enough taking it on a 5 hour drive back home on the stock tune, unless you don't think there would be any issues
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 pm
by mikel
MTGOAT wrote:Mr. Mike,
what is the lead time for the 2013 SRT8 Jeeps? I am picking up ours from Kooks tomorrow and it will have long tubes with full 3" system. I am a bit leery on running for too long without a proper tune... I feel bad enough taking it on a 5 hour drive back home on the stock tune, unless you don't think there would be any issues
No ETA currently....
Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 pm
by peace91dm
Coming to Houston any time soon? I gotta '13 RAM 5.7. Currently stock except for the Mopar CAI.