Page 2 of 2

Re: I c things have changed

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm
by JE
kevoscamaro wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exv524h ... ata_player




Maybe its cause hemiroids need more help.

Thats :42 of my life that I'll never get back..

Re: I c things have changed

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 pm
by kevoscamaro
No1 twistd your arm. Any1 feel like helpn me with the ltft and stft. If it loads this is a
uphill

Re: I c things have changed

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:44 pm
by kevoscamaro
Heres wat happen the first time. Dont every1 get there panties sheeeeetd on.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4HjUt ... ata_player

Re: I c things have changed

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am
by abn193
I'm a new--comer here but am enjoying the banter between the v-6er and the yeah there's a hemi in it guy(s) ... Of course I drive a pony :D

Re: I c things have changed

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:49 am
by 06MonteSS
aaahhh... so you're even worse-off... HAHAHAHA