Lean mixture

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

MACADO1
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Re: Lean mixture

Post by MACADO1 »

Mikel. I posted my last question about knock, late Friday, I think it got lost in the shuffle.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Lean mixture

Post by mikel »

MACADO1 wrote:At what point(A/F ratio) would the car pull timing, and about how much? I would think that if my A/F ratio was as high as he says it is,( 13.7 to 1 @ 5000+ RPM.) I would be getting some long term knock, or a lot of short term knock. More than 2 to 2.5 deg. I'm getting.
there is no set point for this to occur, but if it goes lean, it will likely knock.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”