Page 2 of 2

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:41 pm
by gunit
Is the tune only available on the trinity and intune or can you use the predator

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:20 pm
by garrett
gunit wrote:Is the tune only available on the trinity and intune or can you use the predator
The 13 Ram is not supported on any device currently. We are in testing right now.

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 pm
by gunit
garrett wrote:
gunit wrote:Is the tune only available on the trinity and intune or can you use the predator
The 13 Ram is not supported on any device currently. We are in testing right now.
Sorry meant to say when it comes out

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:37 pm
by mikel
No, Predator support stops at 2010, intune and trinity will be the choices.

Thanks

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:34 am
by mikel
BUMP!!

We need another 13 Ram in here, today or tomorrow :)

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:59 pm
by glen rpmracing rugar
hi mike ! glen rugar here. if you need another ram, i can be there in the morning ! im in daytona. 13' ram 1500 big horn. catch can, 14" magnaflow ans CAI.

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:30 pm
by mikel
thanks, i got one lined up, replied to your email :)

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:14 pm
by Stryker88
I have a '13 ram sport and I'm waiting for tuning to order a s/c or turbo kit. Would you want a test truck with one of these installed or are you just looking for basically stock trucks? If the truck wouldn't be used as a test vehicle having heavy mods, any idea on a timeline for the release? Thanks,

Kyle

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:28 am
by mikel
Stryker88 wrote:I have a '13 ram sport and I'm waiting for tuning to order a s/c or turbo kit. Would you want a test truck with one of these installed or are you just looking for basically stock trucks? If the truck wouldn't be used as a test vehicle having heavy mods, any idea on a timeline for the release? Thanks,

Kyle
looking like a release will happen today :)

Re: 2013 Ram!

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 am
by Stryker88
Thank you Halloween!!! Awesome news guys!! I'm sure I speak for everyone with a '13 Ram when I say we appreciate the hard work.