Page 2 of 2

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:39 pm
by macedo6466
Mike,

I just plugged my trinity to my PCM and there are no codes.
A 4 banger has more power than my v8 hemi. Just to give you an idea how my vehicle is running. :(

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 am
by macedo6466
I will have my car dynoed to see how it responds or any changes. I will update as soon as I get the results.

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 am
by mikel
macedo6466 wrote:I will have my car dynoed to see how it responds or any changes. I will update as soon as I get the results.
it hasnt been tuned on a dyno with the cam install?

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:24 pm
by macedo6466
Mike,

Yes, it has... My vehicle has been through months of cmr therapy. Plus it has been Dyno tuned twice. At the the time I had a P000B trouble code.

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:45 pm
by macedo6466
Unfortunately the Dyno was already booked for the week. Instead I had a wideband 02 sensor install. The LC2 from innovate. Results: at idle fluctuates from 14.5 - 15.0 and cruising speed it' s the same. I have to say that the air/fuel ratio is pretty good. I'm now hesitant about conducting a Dyno test knowing that my air fuel ratio is correct. I don't think a Dyno tune would help at this point.

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:14 pm
by macedo6466
Mike,

Wanted to keep you updated.
It worked!

Thanks again Mike.

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:09 am
by mikel
OK?
What worked?

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm
by macedo6466
The disabled P000B check engine light
The vehicle is now responding to any updated custom tunes
I upload to the PCM.

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:55 pm
by mikel
Oh, ok, good.
I thought you said it worked initially, then it didnt, so I was not sure ;)

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:20 pm
by macedo6466
Mike,

The P000B is haunting me again..
This happened as soon as I updated my trinity.
I was required to updated my Trinity to the "1r13c Crom" in January time frame.
(Previously I think I had the 1r12 Crom on my Trinity and the P000B was deleted worked great.)
My CMR tuner has been having trouble getting rid of the P000B code.

I get the P000B when when getting readings from diagnostics /OBDII.
There is no embarrassing CEL light on. which is really good. :D


What do you think?
Any suggestions?

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:47 am
by macedo6466
I've might of spoke too soon...
My tuner just sent me an updated tune to disable the P000B.
it worked.. :D

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:00 pm
by roadracing
Hello guys
I have the same problem the p000b can not be disabled and when I disable it the check engine light off but the vvt will not work
Any advice ?
Thanks

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:38 pm
by gr8dane
I am having the same problem on my Scat Pack Shaker. No engine light. Just the stored code. How do I disable it? I have a custom tune. Thanks!

Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:41 pm
by mikel
you have to work with your cmr tuner to have it disabled in the custom tune.