Page 2 of 2
Re: Had a custom tune on my car with the Intune now I bought
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:44 pm
by dazmorbus
Ok here is the original and the one from Johan let me know if I need anything else. Thanks Mikel
This is what I see when trying to install tune in car

Re: Had a custom tune on my car with the Intune now I bought
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:35 pm
by mikel
this one will work for the trinity.
Re: Had a custom tune on my car with the Intune now I bought
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:18 pm
by dazmorbus
Did you change anything on it cause that was the one I was using and getting that message? Actually just seen you added new to the file. Thanks I'll give it a try. Great support here
Re: Had a custom tune on my car with the Intune now I bought
Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:29 am
by dazmorbus
Worked perfect! Thanks again Mikel.