Page 2 of 2

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:51 pm
by mikel
I see the reason for saving the change now, its not anything I ever used and it seems most do not, but the developer is looking into it to keep it from crashing.

Thanks

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:00 pm
by duster360
mikel wrote:I see the reason for saving the change now, its not anything I ever used and it seems most do not, but the developer is looking into it to keep it from crashing.

Thanks

THATS AWESOME! Thanks Mike

I generally save the log to keep only certain critical PIDs selected, after adding Log notes, but most often it's because I set up a Chart graph since most logs come in with Gauges(which I find worthless.)

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:51 am
by duster360
Any progress this week?

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:07 pm
by mikel
we're tied up on the i2 release thats happening next week, might be a week or so unfortunately.

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:50 pm
by duster360
mikel wrote:we're tied up on the i2 release that's happening next week, might be a week or so unfortunately.
If you need anymore i2 testing done, you know i'm good at finding out what doesn't work

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:58 pm
by duster360
Anything to update?

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:55 pm
by duster360
Any progress?

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 pm
by prattvan
duster360 wrote:Any progress?
Duster


Did you ever get an answer ??

Did you ever get it fixed ? Stop crashing?

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:06 pm
by duster360
prattvan wrote:
duster360 wrote:Any progress?
Duster


Did you ever get an answer ??

Did you ever get it fixed ? Stop crashing?

No not yet

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 am
by mikel
analog fix got moved ahead of this it seems....

Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:00 am
by duster360
mikel wrote:analog fix got moved ahead of this it seems....
Thats perfectly fine by me

Thanks mike