New Jeep features, new Ram HEMI tunes!

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

what doesnt work about it?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
sprintertech
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 am

Post by sprintertech »

mikel wrote:what doesnt work about it?

mike not to sound like a but but just that...it simply does not disable esp/traction control/abs.....they all function normally....ive heard others saying the esp/bas etc. lights remain on with it disabled....mine dont but thats not how im gauging it....they are simply still working perfectly!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

so, you turn it off, and it asks you to cycle the key, and you do, then it says successfully updated, but nothing happens?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
sprintertech
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 am

Post by sprintertech »

mikel wrote:so, you turn it off, and it asks you to cycle the key, and you do, then it says successfully updated, but nothing happens?
come on man...it doesent work....im a lead diesel tech at dodge and have a pretty good idea of whats working or not....

but yes....everything is sucessfull but esp/traction cntrl is still very present.....
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

I have no way to know what you do for a living.

I have to ask, as all you said was 'it doesn't work', I can't just go to engineering and say 'it doesn't work'. ;)

Are you running 9r12?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
sprintertech
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 am

Post by sprintertech »

mikel wrote:I have no way to know what you do for a living.

I have to ask, as all you said was 'it doesn't work', I can't just go to engineering and say 'it doesn't work'. ;)

Are you running 9r12?
sorry....i just knew of no other way to make it any clearer......

2010 HEMI RAM 9r12 crom

after disabling esp/traction control when wheels spin occurs it will still pulse brakes and will continue to short shift 1st to reduce engine torque to prevent wheel spin just as its designed to do.........

i would love to have 0 traction control and 0 torque management....
User avatar
VA4MEDS
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:02 pm
Location: Central Florida

Post by VA4MEDS »

sprintertech wrote: 2010 HEMI RAM 9r12 crom

after disabling esp/traction control when wheels spin occurs it will still pulse brakes and will continue to short shift 1st to reduce engine torque to prevent wheel spin just as its designed to do.........

i would love to have 0 traction control and 0 torque management....
sprintertech,

Us truck guys would all like the same thing. But it ain't happing for us to eliminate TC/TM all the time.

I tried all the tricks in the book but to no avail.

white lightning (Dave Amalong) is the only one I would Highly Recommend to custom tune your tranny. He set mine up and I no longer have ANY TC/TM issues. I introduced him to a few other guys and they are equally amazed as I was to see how much he unleashed with our Hemis. I run nitrous, another is supercharged, and another is turboed. PM me and I can give you more info.
'10 5650 lb LeadSled Crew Cab: 13.401 @ 100.460 MPH
Custom Tunes by white lightning
Pushed & Chilled by Mr. Freeze


Image
User avatar
white_lightning
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by white_lightning »

VA4MEDS wrote: white lightning (Dave Amalong) is the only one I would Highly Recommend to custom tune your tranny. He set mine up and I no longer have ANY TC/TM issues. I introduced him to a few other guys and they are equally amazed as I was to see how much he unleashed with our Hemis. I run nitrous, another is supercharged, and another is turboed. PM me and I can give you more info.
Thank You, Al !
User avatar
white_lightning
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by white_lightning »

sprintertech wrote: after disabling esp/traction control when wheels spin occurs it will still pulse brakes and will continue to short shift 1st to reduce engine torque to prevent wheel spin just as its designed to do.........

i would love to have 0 traction control and 0 torque management....
I can't totally disable TM, but can probably get you some wheelspin and better shifting pattern.

PM me if you want to try a custom tune.
User avatar
VA4MEDS
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:02 pm
Location: Central Florida

Post by VA4MEDS »

white_lightning wrote: Thank You, Al !
You are more than welcome Dave.

I already gave him your email along with a lenghtly review. :D
'10 5650 lb LeadSled Crew Cab: 13.401 @ 100.460 MPH
Custom Tunes by white lightning
Pushed & Chilled by Mr. Freeze


Image
User avatar
adventurer
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by adventurer »

Hi all , can you tell me plz whats the difference between 9t12c.crom and 9r12.crom ???? And is there newer update for the U7137 ?

Thanks,
User avatar
white_lightning
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by white_lightning »

VA4MEDS wrote:
white_lightning wrote: Thank You, Al !
You are more than welcome Dave.

I already gave him your email along with a lenghtly review. :D
Thank you! I appreciate that, Al. :D
hindmost
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Post by hindmost »

I read several previous posts asking for 3-4, 4-5 shift point adjustment on the 05 Rams so count me as another who would like very much to have this feature. It is the only thing I don't like about my Predator.

Thanks.
firepup
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by firepup »

Hate to bother y'all but new to this and trying to find out if the u7137-9t12b.crom works on the 2009 dodge Ram 1500. My predator has the V.9r12 on it. Also when I first programmed on the 93 ran really good out of the whole, but after I turned truck off not running like the 93 was when first programmed. any ideas or suggestions. Thanks
User avatar
adventurer
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by adventurer »

which crom is better for the 06 ram hemi the v.9t12c or the V.9r12 ????
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”