Page 12 of 12

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:13 pm
by white_lightning
9r12 should be the best, for all supported years of Rams.

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 am
by frenchbee2306
white_lightning wrote:
frenchbee2306 wrote:
69rrbruce wrote: I would like trans control for my 2004 Ram Hemi/Trans!
me too....I would like full shift control of all 5 gears for my 2005 hemi ram, please do it....and I'll be the first one in France

:lol:
2007 & up Rams have all 5 gear shift control.

still can't do all 5 gear shift control on an '04, '05, or '06 Ram. Diablo has not added the shift tables needed to the tune file yet.
BUMP !!!
any news about that ??

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 pm
by hindmost
BUMP !!!
any news about that ??
------------------------------

That question has certainly been ask many times - not just in this thread. I have been told "we are looking into it" but it never gets any farther. I would be happy with a definitive "no we can't do that", at least at that point I would know where I'm at and could then decide if it was time to sell the programmer of just accept it as is.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm
by white_lightning
hindmost wrote:BUMP !!!
any news about that ??
------------------------------

That question has certainly been ask many times - not just in this thread. I have been told "we are looking into it" but it never gets any farther. I would be happy with a definitive "no we can't do that", at least at that point I would know where I'm at and could then decide if it was time to sell the programmer of just accept it as is.
same old stuff. still no 3-4, 4-3, 4-5, 5-4 shift control for 05 Rams.

it CAN be done. Superchips has 3-4, 4-3, 4-5, 5-4 shift control for 05 Rams in their "advanced trans program".

so, Diablo could do it too. they have chosen not to, so far............

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:11 pm
by frenchbee2306
:cry: sad to read that....
If I get a superchip, is it possible to only write the TCM to apply their advanced trans. control and keep the trinity to tune the engine ?? :roll:
hope my english is clear :?

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 pm
by white_lightning
not sure if you can load both Superchips and Diablo at the same time.

I know you can stack SCT and Superchips. risky. goes well sometimes, damages your PCM sometimes.

your English is clear.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 am
by frenchbee2306
thank you white lightning

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:29 pm
by TooCoolHemi
Everyone with a Diablo would like their tool to have complete tcm support for their year vehicle. With the 11's being encrypted and the 12's being a whole differant pcm, the earlier yrs. have to be looking like a piece of cake to decipher. Maybe you guy's can take a little time to revisit and finish some of our table's. Being it's going to take awhile and a lot of hard work to support the 11/12's, maybe you guy's can win over some of the competition in the mean time? And at the same time making your current supporter's happier too? Anyway, thank's for what you have done and for listening.

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 am
by Heno81
Dear Mike,

Can you post like this file for the intune for my jeep wrangler sport 2006 ??
Maybe it will stop freezing when i press write vehicle.

Regards,