Page 20 of 33

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:09 pm
by armyguy202000
Can I buy or download a tune from any company, install it on the intune and run it?

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:26 pm
by dieselman1985
I just updated to the latest calibration and now I have the message about it cant be updated until it is registered. how do I go about that?

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:56 pm
by 09G8
Im kinda confused... Not to sure what the latest update is. I drive a Pontiac G8 GT. And if possible i would like to know what the recommended setup should be.

App:1r04b
DCXTuneDb:1r01c*
Fordtune:1r01q*
Gmtune:1r01x(ok)
DxcpibDb:1r01b*
FordpidDb:1r01b*
GMpidDb:1r01a*
DtcDb:1r01a*
VinDb:1r01c(ok)
InfoDb:1r01b*

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:43 am
by a_quez74
I was wondering if I could get a custom tune for my 2012 srt8 charger.running reso delete and muffler delete. cai 180 thermostat

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 pm
by williebest90
Need updates for 2011 dodge charger 3.6 V6 Plz

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:26 am
by Challengeit
armyguy202000 wrote:Can I buy or download a tune from any company, install it on the intune and run it?
YES in the right format

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:29 am
by Challengeit
Dragon23 wrote:How long should you wait for it to reboot after update 10 / 30 /40 a hr. really is it doing anything ? how long do I stand guard at the computer so no one accidentally UNPLUGS This thing ? Seriously
I set it up ad left for work when I got home it had an error msg, so I did the whole thing over and it went through in about 15 min? Go figure

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:10 pm
by JRunte
What about the latest update? I found a new tune on my intune for my 3.7 Ford Mustang, what does the CAI tune do, what are the changes?

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 pm
by 5831SRT4
Is there a way to update to where I can tune my 2014 dodge 1500 r/t with the intune that I have?

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:59 am
by tayler
im wondering why it will not let me update my tuner for a 2008 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi 2 wheel drive

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:42 pm
by stang2808
so i just got my I tune today.. the auto updater says its up to date..the application is 1r04d..is there any updates that i need?

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:51 pm
by mrkmaro2u
I haven't been able to find an answer on this forum. I have windows 8. InTune won't launch.
I tried to drag the update files onto InTune.exe but again InTune failed to launch.
My tool is currently at 1r01h

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:12 pm
by heavychevy420
cant seem to get my tuner to read my ecm plz help

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:40 am
by spike2931
anyone know why I cant download the update

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:59 pm
by stevenserabian
I was trying to update my inTune i1000 and ran into some trouble. I connected the unit to the USB drive of my PC and double clicked on the inTune.exe file. It looked like several downloads were "prepared", "written" and "validated" to the device, but I received the following message on the device "The current firmware revision (1r03j) cannot be replaced by the firmware package within Group_Update_5". What should I now do to finish the update process of my inTune i1000? Please advise.....Thanks Steve Serabian ([email protected]).