Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 am
by Solid
That would do it ;) and i know now the problem aswell :O The sticker it's a Diablo truck you can only accelerate and cruise with those Trucks ;) not idleling ;)

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm
by neonhomer
Note for the info site - You might want to list the points that need to be monitored for a log.

Also - when I load the 87 tune, I get a ishload of KR..... and that is on the canned tune.

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm
by electrotyper
Lew... Just READ my email :oops: , and updated my sig! That was little to ask for, with all the help you gave me, and the 4 or 5 adjustments to my custom tune! Glad to be able to do something for you! :D :D

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 pm
by 06MonteSS
awesome man!

Thank you!!!!

;)


oh, and I also quoted you on my Testimonials page! ;)

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 pm
by 06MonteSS
neonhomer wrote:Note for the info site - You might want to list the points that need to be monitored for a log.

Also - when I load the 87 tune, I get a ishload of KR..... and that is on the canned tune.
you talkin about my DiabLew Tune info page??

well, I have links in there to the "how to do a log correctly" page, which gives ALL the info on how to properly do a log, what parameters to log, etc etc...

I didn't want the DiabLew Tune info page to become all about logging, heh... that's why I have links to the logging info page in there...

as well as links to everything else that people will need...

I'm good like that... that's just how I roll... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm
by 32of32
Hey Lew - I added the link . . . first time in this thread . . http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?na ... 3&start=15

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:12 pm
by electrotyper
awesome man!

Thank you!!!!

oh, and I also quoted you on my Testimonials page!
Now you're gonna make me famous too !!! Thanks ! :lol: :lol:

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 pm
by BJL630
Hey Lew,
Haven't been on in a while, but your tune is still rockin'! I now have 22" wheels & tires, and with a tiny adjustment, I'm still getting 18 mpg avg in my Avy!!!

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 pm
by 06MonteSS
wow man, nice!!!

RE: *** TO ALL DIABLEW CUSTOM TUNE RECIPIENTS ***

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 am
by NIGHTSTALKER
done i think

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:43 am
by Poetique
BJL630 wrote:Hey Lew,
Haven't been on in a while, but your tune is still rockin'! I now have 22" wheels & tires, and with a tiny adjustment, I'm still getting 18 mpg avg in my Avy!!!
I don't know what it is about my Av, but my MPG has yet to be matched.

Step yo game yp BJ! :)

Re: RE: *** TO ALL DIABLEW CUSTOM TUNE RECIPIENTS ***

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:05 am
by 06MonteSS
NIGHTSTALKER wrote:done i think
thanks man!!

;)