06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

User avatar
Ill_Born_SS
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by Ill_Born_SS »

Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Post by 06MonteSS »

B0nzz wrote:OK so I stuck my finger in the intake (better then my exhust I guess) and there was a lot of oil carbon build up. Meineke talked me in the fiuel system cleaner and foamed the throttle body and injectors and scrubbed out with a rag and brish for me. They also shot a can of MAF cleaner on my Maf. I pulled all the front plugs and they still look great (got about 30,000 miles on them). I cant even see the rear plugs so I assume they look just as good.

MAF is stock with screen and clean..

OK, time for a customer tune.

06MONTESS, where do I send my money?
I got a amazon $150 GC, will ya take that?
How about AMEX
a goat and a half a six pack?

Let me know.
hahah...

go to my site http://www.diablewtune.com and there are paypal "Buy Now" buttons for the tune...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”