Page 3 of 7
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:40 am
by adammannis
anything yet guys?
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:42 am
by mikel
we're checking it out, we seem to have found what causes it, just gotta fix it

RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 pm
by adammannis
checking in...?
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:45 am
by BlackZ71Silverado
What was the cause of this light issue?
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 pm
by adammannis
Anything yet guys? been 7 days I'm getting anxious. is this a common problem?
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:03 am
by mikel
has been a somewhat common issue on 07 models, but we fixed it in trinity and predator a while back, and it seemed this issue is now related to the intune itself, which will be sorted out in the next release.
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:16 am
by adammannis
ok...so what kinda time frame am i looking at?
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:50 pm
by adammannis
my "30 days" runs out on the 13th. so thats why I'm being so pushy, I just need to know that my issue will be fixed, if not I just want the ability to return and move on, I've done my research before buying and the Diablosport products seem to be the most satisfying among the majority. That's why I bought it. I will say that despite whether or not i decide to keep my intune, this forum for support has been excellent, you guys have kept on your toes, so thank you.
RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:10 pm
by adammannis
ok Mike L , is this new update supposed to fix my issue? I'm currently away from my truck and won't be able to test it until Saturday, but i did restore my truck to factory tune, and am in the process of updating my intune.
Re: RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:29 pm
by mikel
adammannis wrote:ok Mike L , is this new update supposed to fix my issue? I'm currently away from my truck and won't be able to test it until Saturday, but i did restore my truck to factory tune, and am in the process of updating my intune.
yes, everything should be fixed here, the new tunes are in there.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2007 silverado (i)Brake and ABS light on
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 pm
by adammannis
ok after some headache (Mac related not DS) i got my intune updated, I ran my truck on the OEM Tune all weekend with no issues, put the diablotune from the new update on today and the (!)BRAKE and (ABS) lights are back. they come on within 5 minutes of driving.
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:27 pm
by adammannis
here are my current files
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:38 pm
by adammannis
anything anyone?
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:49 pm
by mikel
we're checking it out.
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm
by adammannis
cool thanx