Cannot register Intune

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
sarah_ima64
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: México

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by sarah_ima64 »

I registered my new intune I-1000, but I had error with serial number ( J2B5OF6 error) ( real J2B5CF6 ) I want register fine my intune, also when I want update, said I need register.
Attachments
IMG_2437[1].JPG
IMG_2437[1].JPG (63.13 KiB) Viewed 10637 times
IMG_2436[1].JPG
IMG_2436[1].JPG (63 KiB) Viewed 10637 times
info.xml
(1.9 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

maybe the serial is J2B5OF6 ?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
sarah_ima64
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: México

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by sarah_ima64 »

mikel wrote:maybe the serial is J2B5OF6 ?

Yes it is
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

i registered it for you, next time you run the updater it will see it is registered.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
sarah_ima64
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: México

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by sarah_ima64 »

mikel wrote:i registered it for you, next time you run the updater it will see it is registered.

Thanks

Thanks you
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
sarah_ima64
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: México

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by sarah_ima64 »

I can not register my new intune
Attachments
info.xml
(1.05 KiB) Downloaded 701 times
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

sarah_ima64 wrote:I can not register my new intune
here you go.
Attachments
registration.itf
(859 Bytes) Downloaded 792 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
sarah_ima64
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: México

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by sarah_ima64 »

mikel wrote:
sarah_ima64 wrote:I can not register my new intune
here you go.
Thanks you

I try again
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
boomer775
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by boomer775 »

Having the same issues as the others - I ran the updater on windows XP, it prompted me to register the unit, I gave my email address, and no email came. Currently, the tunes folder is empty. info file is attached below. Please let me know what else you need on my end to allow me to download the tunes.

Thanks
Attachments
info.xml
(1.03 KiB) Downloaded 721 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

tunes folder is empty until you tune the vehicle :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
boomer775
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by boomer775 »

mikel wrote:tunes folder is empty until you tune the vehicle :)
Ok, so even though I didn't get a registration code via email from you, I should still be able to use it? Every time I plug it in to the PC, it takes me directly to the registration page on your site after it has searched for updates.
Antonio_lopez09
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by Antonio_lopez09 »

Im having the same issue Mike can you help me out. I can't download the update until I register but it wont take the registration download (MAC USER) anyways my Serial No. : J25XS37-4 Thank you in advance!
NickBee
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by NickBee »

im trying to regster my in tune an i did it a three times an no its saying its alrady regsterd but i didnt get my email code
my #j270jbd
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

if anyone is having issues, please post your info.xml file from the intune drive.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
mrboost
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mrboost »

i can not reg mine unit. here is my xml file.
Attachments
info.xml
(1.05 KiB) Downloaded 575 times
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”