Page 3 of 3

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:01 pm
by Jeep2011
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:47 pm
by Jeep2011
I went to one of your CMR tuners (ralph and john) in Brooklyn NY and he is unable to load up the custom tune due to the ABS light. He sent you guys an e-mail explaining the situation but he did not receive an answer. I went to the dealer, after restoring the original backup, only to be told that they would clear the light for $150. What am I supposed to do? The light was caused by the trinity. Do you guys reimburse me? I doubt it!!!

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:37 pm
by mikel
I promise you, we will resolve this.

There was nothing keeping the cmr tuner from doing anything, and I replied to their inquiry this morning, as soon as I saw it.

$150 for a 30 second ABS reset is ridiculous, especially once we are able to release the update that will just do it for you.

Please be patient and we'll get it out.

Thanks

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 pm
by Jeep2011
Thank you for the timely response. The abs light is not just that. He plugged his tool and determined that there were 4 more codes. He was able to clear all except the abs. He informed me that a lot of modules are not communicating with the ecu. Once I adjusted the tire size on the trinity apparently it erased the existing tire size on the ecu. Now there's no stored tire size in the car. That's what's causing the problem.

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 am
by mikel
sent you an email...lemme know :)

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 pm
by Jeep2011
Hey Mike, I do really appreciate the effort. I actually went to another dealer and as a courtesy they reflashed the computer for me. Yesterday afternoon I installed the custom tune. I will save the file in case it is needed. I don't want to update now and cause a problem

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:17 pm
by BigNutz
Hey Mike, I know you said Monday, but I wanted to see if there was any chance you had the ABS fix ready for public consumption today? I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow AM and was hoping to not have that light staring me in the face for 12 hours... :shock:

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:16 pm
by renchol
I have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and my ABS light is on after tire adjust. I downloaded an update tonight and retuned still getting the light. Help!

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 am
by TRAUMA
and another set of unresolved ABS issues...hmm I am sensing a pattern here...

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:13 am
by mikel
TRAUMA wrote:and another set of unresolved ABS issues...hmm I am sensing a pattern here...
you may have noticed the last post in this thread was over 8 months ago, this has been resolved for some time now..

Re: ABS light on with 93 tune!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:07 pm
by Mike_Levy
The pattern is that Chrysler is a bunch of lame ass turds who insist on locking everything. If they'd be like everybody else, these problems would never occur. They've become the anti-enthusiast company.