Page 3 of 3

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:05 am
by rbasco
I got the tune loaded but still have a few questions. Why is there no 93 octane tune? That's the main fuel we run in the ZL1. Also, there is no throttle response adjuster. And, what is COT and DOD adjustments? I had The Trinity on my 2011 Challenger SRT8 before and these variables are a lot different. Just want to make sure I get the most out of the tuner. Thanks.

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 am
by 06MonteSS
"Diablo Tune" is the 93 octane tune...

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:15 pm
by jrwdcks
I am here with "my hat in my hand" to apologize for all my past posts. I felt like all of us ZL1 owners were being ignored. I think at times we all have "to many irons in the fire" at one time or another. DiabloSport is no different. When I step back and think about it, I don't think i would have handled it any different. Almost all makes and models of automobiles out their need a lot more help than the Zl1. Lets face it if you are a member of the ZL1 owners you know what I'm talking about. The ZL1 is one "BAD KICK THAT ASS" automobile. While everyone may had their Tune first, even with their tune they are still staring at our rear license plate. Look out, the time has come, the crew is now officially working on the ZL1. I can atest to that. I am the one they got the unsupported files from. So everyone better look out and invest in some binoculars. When we finally get our tunes binoculars will be the only way you will be reading our rear license plates. Thanks Diablo crew! Let me know when it is time to download!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Please delete all my past negative quotes! THANKS!


2013 ZL1 Camaro, Headers, Exhaust, Mass Flow Cold Air Intake, Pulleys (8.5 lbs. Boost), Iridescent Lighting, Premium Sound with extra pair of 10s, 1000 watt amp, Trinity Programer, and coming soon a Diablo Tune.

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:01 pm
by rbasco
Are any of the updates that posted today for the 2013 ZL1? Thanks.

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:59 am
by mikel
rbasco wrote:Are any of the updates that posted today for the 2013 ZL1? Thanks.
there were several ZL1 calibrations added to these updates.

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:59 pm
by rbasco
Thanks!

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 pm
by jrwdcks
Have you released the Tune for the 2013 ZL1 Camaro yet? is it in the latest Trinity updates?





Trinity 1000 6JZA15A





:?:

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 am
by mikel
jrwdcks wrote:Have you released the Tune for the 2013 ZL1 Camaro yet? is it in the latest Trinity updates?





Trinity 1000 6JZA15A





:?:
several 13/14 ZL1 and CTSV cals have been added to the most recent updates.

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 am
by jrwdcks
Any luck with the 2013 Camaro ZL1 tune yet? If you need any of the files again let me know! Trinity 6JZA15A

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:51 am
by mikel
jrwdcks wrote:Any luck with the 2013 Camaro ZL1 tune yet? If you need any of the files again let me know! Trinity 6JZA15A
have you tried the latest testers?
what version are you on currently?

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:23 pm
by jrwdcks
V.1r11a do I have the latest version? We're do I find a tester?
Thanks

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:45 pm
by mikel
jrwdcks wrote:V.1r11a do I have the latest version? We're do I find a tester?
Thanks
here ;)

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:34 pm
by rbasco
I am installing the 160 degree thermostat in my ZL1. What temp. settings should I set in the tuner? Thanks.

Re: 2013 zl1

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 pm
by hayden.nathan007
Is there a tune for the 2014 ZL1 yet? Currently trinity says I'm not supported. Thanks