Page 3 of 4
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:45 am
by Desertbuzz
Since the issue caused by the crom update 1r12a .... I've kept the DS Trinity as a paperweight.
You may refer to my post.
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 37&t=48854
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:00 pm
by speedy
I have had TCM tuning issues on my 06 Ram for over a year now. The first time i used the trinity (4/26/13-crom 1r09i) it had no user adjustments. I felt mislead but was able to have a custom trans tune made that worked out like i wanted. Then i went on to losing TCM tuning completely in June of this year when i updated to 1r12. I also lost the ability to change my tire size. All of the features i lost were the sole purchasing factors for me..
I contacted DS numerous times about the issues but nothing has ever progressed other than a few questions and thats it, much like everyone else's experience. I now know for a fact i'm being ignored and it looks like i'm not the only person. My guess is this won't get fixed anytime soon.
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:54 am
by frenchbee2306
hey guys....greetings from France....
just read this topic and it seems I am in the same boat too....
The tool was running the 1r10 crom and my Hemifever's custom PCM/TCM tunes worked perfectly....
until I updated the unit to the 1r13a crom.....now no more TCM tuning
I am waiting like you all a fix....
I have a 1r10 crom backup in my comp and tried to downgrade but it doesn't worked....it tells that only a Diablo tech can do this
here is the link of my topic...
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 37&t=49469
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:51 am
by kamanhart
Welcome to the red headed step child club brother. Its seems that is what it is turning into anyway. My fingers are crossed that they might someday try to address this issue but based on the the non existent replies I wouldn't hold your breath either.
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:26 am
by sarah_ima64
frenchbee2306 wrote:hey guys....greetings from France....
just read this topic and it seems I am in the same boat too....
The tool was running the 1r10 crom and my Hemifever's custom PCM/TCM tunes worked perfectly....
until I updated the unit to the 1r13a crom.....now no more TCM tuning
I am waiting like you all a fix....
I have a 1r10 crom backup in my comp and tried to downgrade but it doesn't worked....it tells that only a Diablo tech can do this
here is the link of my topic...
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 37&t=49469
I have he same issue with my 2005 ram Daytona I want tcm tune
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:06 pm
by bbqman
good luck - they wont respond. They are very aware of the problem but wont do or say anything.
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:22 pm
by loudaccent
Well this sucks
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:54 pm
by kamanhart
Has anyone tried the 13c crom update yet? or better yet Mike can you tell us what is supposed to be updated or fixed in 13c? Does it have any effect or fixes for this issue?
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:25 pm
by mikel
13c adds some new cals and updates some older cals to newer ones that have become available.
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 pm
by bbqman
mikel wrote:13c adds some new cals and updates some older cals to newer ones that have become available.
does it now support TCM#56029224AE?
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:01 pm
by speedy
Has there been any progress on this issue? Haven't been around in awhile so just curious.
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:29 pm
by kamanhart
To add to speedys inquiry, Im also curious on this. But i added an attachment of the error i receive when i try to recover the TCM factory back up.
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 am
by frenchbee2306
Hey guys !
I am joining to you if you please.....exactly same thing for me....
still no replies to my topic and my technical support email....
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 37&t=49469

Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:30 am
by frenchbee2306
UP....please
Is it possible for us to know it we can expect a fix on our issue ??
thank you for your help
Re: When can we see a fix??
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 pm
by beas62
TooCoolHemi wrote:^^^ I agree. It took some time and lot of hard work to crack these PCM's. So long as they are looking into it and trying to fix it, give them a fair chance to work it out.
Just a suggestion: I think it would be wise and help the end user aswell as to help Diablo lighten the load at time's, if the tool was allowed to downgrade crom's. Maybe limit it to no more than 2/3 crom's back. This way if there is a picticular problem with a new update/crom the user can go back to a crom that worked and not be stuck with one that is not working/causing problem's with there vehicle. I think this would help everyone involved and create a win/win situation for everyone. Happy customer, Happy Diablo employee's, Happy community = more tool's sold. JMO
Excellent idea.