Page 3 of 3

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 pm
by mikel
Quick wrote:Ummm, because he can't? Have you guys every worked for a business? Maybe you could ask something that he can answer (doubtful since it would probably be company confidential information). Something like this..


Is anyone actively working on it?
People usually don't work on one thing 100% from start to finish. At least not in the earlier stages. You always have down time and have to multiplex your projects. It could be one or more people's lower priority responsibilities to make progress on if and when they have time. (I doubt Mike would comment on this. Would you?).
I'd be happy to comment on this....
This project is being worked on daily.
For the 2nd time in 1.5 weeks I am bringing in my buddies 04 Ram tomorrow for more testing, and we will be revisiting the 03 real soon.
Besides having actual trucks in the shop, we have a full PCM/TCM setup on the bench for an 03 AND an 04 so we can do flash testing without a vehicle. There are several individuals here responsible for different aspects of this project, from the engineers making sure we can read/write properly to the tuner making sure the tunes we provide are as good as they can be, and that all of the adjustable parameters do as they are supposed to.

The aspect of this project that I think I cannot convey through words is the absolute scope of a project like this....its huge. There is much to be done, and you cannot cut corners to make some deadline, period.

I've said it time and again, this will be hands down the best tool available for tuning the HEMI Rams once it hits the streets.

Thanks

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:38 am
by Black05Hemi
Okie dokie

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 pm
by HEMIFISH2004
by the time this tuner "hits the streets" these trucks will be antiques. Good luck all. I give up

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:43 pm
by Black05Hemi
lol Hemifish, I don't blame you...If it never comes out, at least I still have my Flashpaq

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:38 am
by gomangohemi
I heard Early Aug. release. Any truth to that?

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:46 pm
by Black05Hemi
gomango, they won't say, so don't bother asking...

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 pm
by otnielarencibia
Correct me if I am wrong Mike but I heard from Mike that it might be released next month. Hopefully. Let's see..... I'll definitely be one of the first. I need this thing.

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:52 pm
by mikel
Huh?
What Mike told you it may go into production in a few days?
Thats not going to happen, but it is how rumors get started...

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:07 pm
by otnielarencibia
oops I read it incorrectly. I corrected it.

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:04 pm
by hemismoke345
ive been watching this forum for awhile, any chance you can narrow down "coming soon" ? would august be a possibility? perhaps september? i plan on puting the comp cams stage 3 cam in my truck as well as a few other upgrades that should have retuning. just would like to know when i should get to work on it. thanks in advance

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 pm
by hemismoke345
just saw on your beta testers link you might need a test vehicle? im in boca and available. let me know if i can help. 2004 dodge ram hemi. cai, full exhaust.

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:30 pm
by mikel
hemismoke345 wrote:just saw on your beta testers link you might need a test vehicle? im in boca and available. let me know if i can help. 2004 dodge ram hemi. cai, full exhaust.
Please email me your contact info.

Thanks