Intune Tcm support

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
BlackZ71Silverado
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

rdss wrote:BlackZ71, I have never said to not voice your opinion.

I know man, I understand that....It's some others that don't like it...o well.
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
BlackZ71Silverado
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

Just want to point something out. This is the response from the person's thread that I was accused of trolling and baching. He seems to have appreciated my help!


"I sent mine back today and having a custom tune done Sunday. I hope they stand behind the 30 day money back guarantee. I bought mine thru a reputable company. Good luck to all you guys. Thank black z for all the info. I wished it had worked out, but quality was misrepresented. I still can not believe stylish stainless steel case. I guess it must have some stainless steel screws holding the board in place. I was expect a cell phone quality touchscreen, it is not. For what you pay for this product I was expecting a better quality piece of equipment. I think you should let these guys speak their minds. They paid for product and I am sure they are disappointed too."
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
LGSONE
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 am

Post by LGSONE »

Thanks for the update Mike.

LGSONE
BlackZ71Silverado
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

WOW! This must not be important here anymore.....Have to bump it since it's half way down the second page.

.....Looks like this thread fell because of the SPAM bots that DS won't allow anyone to do anything about.
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
quimbo
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by quimbo »

BlackZ71Silverado

BUMPED FOR YOU BRUTHA GETTING VERY TIRED OF WAITING FOR THE GM TCM. I FEEL YOU BRUTHA. VERY DISAPPOINTING TO ME AS A BETA TESTER FOR THIS TOOL. I WILL TELL YOU THIS ON MANY FORUMS I TROLL AND AM ON THEY ARE BASHING THE SHEOT OUT OF DS FOR THIS BLUNDER/ OVERSIGHT/LITTLE WHITE LIE. YOU REALLY HAVE TO WONDER WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD A COMPANY PUT ITS FOOT IN ITS MOUTH TOUTING TCM FOR GM WHEN THEY CAN NOT DELIVER SAID GOODS AT THIS TIME :roll:
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by rdss »

I have been getting ready to deploy and now I am currently gone again, so I haven't asked.

Mike, how's TCM coming?
Last edited by rdss on Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
BlackZ71Silverado
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

bumping for update status :evil:
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Oldsaltydog »

double bumppp
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
BlackZ71Silverado
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

Might as well bump 'er again with all the SPAM bots AGAIN!.

............hmmmmmm, maybe the SPAM bots are the reason for the delay in TCM support? We haven't heard that one yet.
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
backfromthexplod
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 9:39 pm

return of the TCM for Predator Promise

Post by backfromthexplod »

Boy does this saga sound familiar.....The predator supposedly getting TCM, years later, learn it will never get it.....Oh and the Intune specifically designed to replace the predator and it did!!! The Intune has no TCM and neither does the Predator, looks like it replaced it perfectly.....I'm so glad I sold all my Diablo Sport pieces, so glad. I'm stress free of the BS from DS man.
BlackZ71Silverado
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: return of the TCM for Predator Promise

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

backfromthexplod wrote:Boy does this saga sound familiar.....The predator supposedly getting TCM, years later, learn it will never get it.....Oh and the Intune specifically designed to replace the predator and it did!!! The Intune has no TCM and neither does the Predator, looks like it replaced it perfectly.....I'm so glad I sold all my Diablo Sport pieces, so glad. I'm stress free of the BS from DS man.

Sounds like you are one of the lucky ones.......The rest of us fell for the TCM Support story yet again. Yo ucan bet your arse it won't happen a third time.

Other than that, the inTune works great, loads much faster than the Predator also.
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
User avatar
Satch606
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 pm

RE: Re: return of the TCM for Predator Promise

Post by Satch606 »

In all honesty, The Intune is truly a great tool. Although, It it necessary for us to have the functionality of the product that was advertised when we supported DiabloSport by buying this product.
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Re: RE: Torn, Torn and Jaroll: Viet nam

Post by rdss »

mikel wrote:as mentioned, as soon as the current things that are in testing (99-06 GM and 98-04 Mustang) are released, we'll get TCM into testing and get it out to you guys.

Thanks

MikeL, does this mean that TCM support is going into testing? That updated released today.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: Torn, Torn and Jaroll: Viet nam

Post by mikel »

I just got the TCM update for testing, I'll be beating it up non stop for a few days :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
quimbo
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by quimbo »

Mikel how about passing it on to US BETA TESTERS :D
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”