*** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: TCM Support
I'm waiting too and posting to keep this on the top of the topic list. Top of list, hopefully top of mind.
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
RE: TCM Support
Hey jeremyjo
You are kind of correct, But a lot have come and gone and it has been some time for everyone in getting TCM Support. Should we just rollover and take it or stand up for what was/is promised. I try to keep it humours and there are thousands of comedians that could do better, but I try to make it worthwhile for the people interested, us and them and maybe more will stay interested therefor keeping it alive and moving toward the goal of TCM for EVERYONE.
Maybe if you are still around in 18 months you can be number 5, this is not an insult but a invitation to HELP Get TCM!
Dear Diablo
What did the constipated mathemation do?
He worked it out with a pencil
Need a pencil!
You are kind of correct, But a lot have come and gone and it has been some time for everyone in getting TCM Support. Should we just rollover and take it or stand up for what was/is promised. I try to keep it humours and there are thousands of comedians that could do better, but I try to make it worthwhile for the people interested, us and them and maybe more will stay interested therefor keeping it alive and moving toward the goal of TCM for EVERYONE.
Maybe if you are still around in 18 months you can be number 5, this is not an insult but a invitation to HELP Get TCM!
Dear Diablo
What did the constipated mathemation do?
He worked it out with a pencil
Need a pencil!
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
RE: TCM Support
Perhaps I shouldn't mention this again, but I do have TCM support. Reminded at the moment because I just had Nelson do a reflash to premium after my 4K mile, cross country, regular fuel vacation and the AV's running great
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Day 600 of the TCM crisis - what a milestone!! Diablo should be so proud that they have the intestinal fortitude to continue to ignore their customers for this long.....
A true accomplishment....
Congradulations!!!!!
Aw.. who am I kidding... they just plain don't give a shit....
A true accomplishment....
Congradulations!!!!!
Aw.. who am I kidding... they just plain don't give a shit....

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
Re: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Jo
For such a 'wiseass' you sure aren't very wise....evadllig wrote:Congradulations!!!!!
It's Congratulations
Christy High
lurker.
lurker.
Re: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Jo
Hi Christychristina wrote:
Vas could use your help on the phones during SEMA
johnc <at> diablosport.com
Re: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Jo
My bad... fingers going faster then head......christina wrote:For such a 'wiseass' you sure aren't very wise....evadllig wrote:Congradulations!!!!!
It's Congratulations
But then at least I can admit my mistakes.
Diablo has just turned a blind eye. They won't comment on this subject at all.
In fact after two years of defending and recommending Diablo to many people AND pleading, begging and reasoning with Diablo on the subject of TCM support and then getting nothing but lies..... I am entitled to be a wiseass.... nothing else has worked... I might as well try that.
Better yet I would love to know from you how we can get satisfaction on this issue without being a wiseass. I certainly don't want to be one, but I can't figure out anything else to do.
I presume I can just try to correct peoples spelling and see if that helps....

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
Re: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Jo
Well, I do not work there anymore with their tech support but I DO know that Johan and them work extremely hard on every product. You may not even realize how many different tasks they tackle every day. Perhaps they are not commenting because no matter that they say, you are going to rebuttal and would rather, instead of arguing on a forum, work on the products. Sometimes, with technology, things take time and more time to get it right and instead of releasing something that has kinks, they'd rather work on it and get it right.evadllig wrote:My bad... fingers going faster then head......christina wrote:For such a 'wiseass' you sure aren't very wise....evadllig wrote:Congradulations!!!!!
It's Congratulations
But then at least I can admit my mistakes.
Diablo has just turned a blind eye. They won't comment on this subject at all.
In fact after two years of defending and recommending Diablo to many people AND pleading, begging and reasoning with Diablo on the subject of TCM support and then getting nothing but lies..... I am entitled to be a wiseass.... nothing else has worked... I might as well try that.
Better yet I would love to know from you how we can get satisfaction on this issue without being a wiseass. I certainly don't want to be one, but I can't figure out anything else to do.
I presume I can just try to correct peoples spelling and see if that helps....
I'm sure they aren't ignoring you and I'm sure they've read every single post in here and are working to get it done but I don't blame them for not replying to every single post, especially some that are rude. *shrug*
Oh and John, Vas is on his own! Unless Diablo wants to pay me double...
Christy High
lurker.
lurker.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet?
Christy,
I don't believe anyone is bad mouthing Johan or Mike or any of the hard working people at Diablo. In fact I believe most poeple have gone out of their way to defend Johan etc. Instead they place the blame completely on the owners of Diablo.
I am well aware of all of the diffuculties in designing these types of things. I have been doing very similar work for over 20 years. I appreciate the challenge Diablo is up against. But if they were not up to the challenge, they should not have made the promise in the first place.
No matter how you slice it... it come down to promises not fulfilled.
Forget who is to blame or why... the only question is when or if those promises will be fullfilled. Everyone here, including me and some of my smartass comments, have been extremely patient. But seriously... 2 years?!?!?!?!?!
And once again, I will repeat, we (the forum users) have tried every possible way to get Diablo to come through on their promises to no avail. So what should we do? I would really like to hear your answer and /or guidance. I would gladly do whatever it takes to get Diablo to perform...just tell me how...
So I appologize for being rude and making typos...but frankly it is Diablo who should be apologizing to me for their lack of performance and (in the best case) complete and total failure in handling this PR nightmare.
Dave
I don't believe anyone is bad mouthing Johan or Mike or any of the hard working people at Diablo. In fact I believe most poeple have gone out of their way to defend Johan etc. Instead they place the blame completely on the owners of Diablo.
I am well aware of all of the diffuculties in designing these types of things. I have been doing very similar work for over 20 years. I appreciate the challenge Diablo is up against. But if they were not up to the challenge, they should not have made the promise in the first place.
No matter how you slice it... it come down to promises not fulfilled.
Forget who is to blame or why... the only question is when or if those promises will be fullfilled. Everyone here, including me and some of my smartass comments, have been extremely patient. But seriously... 2 years?!?!?!?!?!
And once again, I will repeat, we (the forum users) have tried every possible way to get Diablo to come through on their promises to no avail. So what should we do? I would really like to hear your answer and /or guidance. I would gladly do whatever it takes to get Diablo to perform...just tell me how...
So I appologize for being rude and making typos...but frankly it is Diablo who should be apologizing to me for their lack of performance and (in the best case) complete and total failure in handling this PR nightmare.
Dave

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet?
It would be nice to get an update IF there is any progress on the TCM support. Are they making ANY progress? Is it being worked on? The silence on this topic, from a customers point of view, is hard to take.
Ok, so 2 years ago, there was a promise made. I think we can all agree that was a mistake to say. I think we can all agree that something like that should be avoided again. I think an update now and then to show that 1. it is being worked on and 2. that some progress is being made, would be nice.
I, personally, could deal with a statement like "we're not working on it right now" better than the silence. I wouldn't necessarily like it but I can deal with SOME information more than ZERO information.
Ok, so 2 years ago, there was a promise made. I think we can all agree that was a mistake to say. I think we can all agree that something like that should be avoided again. I think an update now and then to show that 1. it is being worked on and 2. that some progress is being made, would be nice.
I, personally, could deal with a statement like "we're not working on it right now" better than the silence. I wouldn't necessarily like it but I can deal with SOME information more than ZERO information.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet?
exactly!! what HE said ^^^^^^ !!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
sureshot77
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 pm
I really tried to let this one go....
But....
The more I think about this the more it ticks me off....
We - the customers - have spent good money on a product....
We received only part of that product with promises for a quick delivery on the remainder....
So far so good.... this type of thing happens everyday in business.
Then the remainder of the product never arrives.....
We are told various stories/excuses... and we bide our time and even defend the company on many occasions...
More time goes by and we start to politly ask questions....
We are told more stories/excuses....
More time goes by and we start to ask hard/specific questions....
We are told more stories....
More time goes by and now we are a little irritated....
Now we are not told anything and are generally ignored by the company.....
So we break out the sarcasm.....
And after all of this time all we get is the beginnings of criticism by former employees of Diablo.....(well intentioned as they may be)
What is wrong with this picture....
Am I supposed to feel bad for demanding what I paid for?
Am I supposed to just quitely walk away with out a refund?
Does this company feel ANY responsibility for this situation?
Are they taking ANY action?
But....
The more I think about this the more it ticks me off....
We - the customers - have spent good money on a product....
We received only part of that product with promises for a quick delivery on the remainder....
So far so good.... this type of thing happens everyday in business.
Then the remainder of the product never arrives.....
We are told various stories/excuses... and we bide our time and even defend the company on many occasions...
More time goes by and we start to politly ask questions....
We are told more stories/excuses....
More time goes by and we start to ask hard/specific questions....
We are told more stories....
More time goes by and now we are a little irritated....
Now we are not told anything and are generally ignored by the company.....
So we break out the sarcasm.....
And after all of this time all we get is the beginnings of criticism by former employees of Diablo.....(well intentioned as they may be)
What is wrong with this picture....
Am I supposed to feel bad for demanding what I paid for?
Am I supposed to just quitely walk away with out a refund?
Does this company feel ANY responsibility for this situation?
Are they taking ANY action?

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
