Intune Tcm support
-
Challengeit
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Torn, To
Mike,
I installed a Comp Cam 274 VVT Cam in My 5.7 2010 Challenger.
We need to be able to set the perameters for the CAM Phaser Tables to not exceed 14 degrees.
Also we need to adjust the Fuel needs for low idle.
I have the INTUNE, Can I make these changes with the ITUNE?
If so How?
I installed a Comp Cam 274 VVT Cam in My 5.7 2010 Challenger.
We need to be able to set the perameters for the CAM Phaser Tables to not exceed 14 degrees.
Also we need to adjust the Fuel needs for low idle.
I have the INTUNE, Can I make these changes with the ITUNE?
If so How?
Why Is It So Much Fun Getting to the next Red Light Before the next Guy???!!!
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Torn, To
Challengeit, you might want to put your question in its own thread, MikeL wont come in to the GM vehicle TCM support thread to look for a cam phaser table issue with a Challenger.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Torn, To
Just flashed a 05 Vette (e40/t42) a bunch of times, all good. Will continue to beat it up throughout the day.
So far, we have tested e40/t42, e38/t43, e67/t43 combos. I'd like to find an e38/t42 combo (rare) but other than that, its looking good.
This update is also going to add support for E67 applications like 07+ TBSS, 06+ CTSV, ZL1, etc.
So far, we have tested e40/t42, e38/t43, e67/t43 combos. I'd like to find an e38/t42 combo (rare) but other than that, its looking good.
This update is also going to add support for E67 applications like 07+ TBSS, 06+ CTSV, ZL1, etc.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Torn, To
have you tested this for a 5.3 with six speed auto in a 2010 silverado if u want u can let me beat it up
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
-
Silver2011
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
well, theres a lot of code that is different between the 2 tools, its certainly not that simple...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
BlackZ71Silverado
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm
You are not missing anything.....That's what DS said long ago that it was a simple port over from the Trinity to inTune..........It's obvious that was not possible when they said, just like many other stories they told.....Go back and read from page 1, you'll see what I mean.Silver2011 wrote:Guess I'm not understanding having to build new tranny tunes for inTune. If they are already done for the Trinity then can't they just be a copy over? What am I missing here?
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned
2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned
2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
-
Silver2011
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Ok, so it's not simple to transfer files from one device to the other but what I can't understand why you are having to retest cars over again that are presumably already supported in Trinity?mikel wrote:well, theres a lot of code that is different between the 2 tools, its certainly not that simple...
Exactly what he said, they aren't coded the same so they want to fully test the TCM support on the new/different coded device before giving it to us to leave our cars locked up in our garages and driveways. Do you want to beta test with the possibility of leaving your vehicle stranded? I know when my truck was my only way to get myself to work and my son to daycare (with my Sonic, not so much a problem anymore).
I agree with Blk71, they said it should just be a port over and when they figured out that it wasn't it would have been nice of them to just tell us but that is the past and we are closer than we were at the end of December.
I agree with Blk71, they said it should just be a port over and when they figured out that it wasn't it would have been nice of them to just tell us but that is the past and we are closer than we were at the end of December.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Holy crap. For a bunch of people with an obvious LACK of any engineering experience, you all know how it works, huh?
It did port right over. It got built in like 5 minutes, I said, 'give me TCM', and I had it in 5 minutes.
Now, if you cant see ANY OBVIOUS reason for us to test the crap out of it before we release it to anyone, then maybe you just don't get it at all. I can't believe we're still having this discussion. I'm half tempted to just post it and let you guys tell me if it works or not, would make my day much easier.
It did port right over. It got built in like 5 minutes, I said, 'give me TCM', and I had it in 5 minutes.
Now, if you cant see ANY OBVIOUS reason for us to test the crap out of it before we release it to anyone, then maybe you just don't get it at all. I can't believe we're still having this discussion. I'm half tempted to just post it and let you guys tell me if it works or not, would make my day much easier.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Silver2011
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Are all the people that work for Diablo this rude?mikel wrote:Holy crap. For a bunch of people with an obvious LACK of any engineering experience, you all know how it works, huh?
It did port right over. It got built in like 5 minutes, I said, 'give me TCM', and I had it in 5 minutes.
Now, if you cant see ANY OBVIOUS reason for us to test the crap out of it before we release it to anyone, then maybe you just don't get it at all. I can't believe we're still having this discussion. I'm half tempted to just post it and let you guys tell me if it works or not, would make my day much easier.
-
adammannis
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:20 am
Mike l, don't let em get to ya man, they're just venting, obviously u know a shit ton more than most anyone here about the programming of ecm and what not, they're just frustrated, (and rightly so) at some corporate BS and in truth a false advertisement. we know that this is top priority to be fixed and have all the confidence in the world that you'll get it done. keep up the good work.
P.S. fix my issue while your at =)
P.S. fix my issue while your at =)
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Torn
no, you will need to get a custom tune done in order to do that...Challengeit wrote:Mike,
I installed a Comp Cam 274 VVT Cam in My 5.7 2010 Challenger.
We need to be able to set the perameters for the CAM Phaser Tables to not exceed 14 degrees.
Also we need to adjust the Fuel needs for low idle.
I have the INTUNE, Can I make these changes with the ITUNE?
If so How?
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net