Page 4 of 4

RE: Re: RE: CMR Reg problems

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 pm
by neonhomer
No... but I am thinking about it.

I thought about installing Visual Studio and see if I can debug it to find out what is going on.

RE: Re: RE: CMR Reg problems

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:35 pm
by johnc
Mike needs to work with George to figure out what is going on. I have really not done much CMR work.

RE: Re: RE: CMR Reg problems

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 pm
by 06MonteSS
it's definitely something specifically wrong with that particular laptop setup man... cuz it works on your desktop... and it works on my XP desktop and XP laptop, and everybody elses.....

it's probably issues with all of that $10,000 worth of special software you have on it....

I say give it up... get a new laptop or just use the desktop.... is it REALLY worth all these headaches and aggravation??


anyway, that's just my 2 pennies.... heh..