Page 4 of 4

Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:17 pm
by FoolProoft
My 13 Durango R/T is ready to go in WPB, let me know when I should bring it by.

Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:30 am
by mikel
FoolProoft wrote:My 13 Durango R/T is ready to go in WPB, let me know when I should bring it by.
cool, I have a shop full of vehicles at the moment, but we may be in touch soon :)

Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:41 pm
by FoolProoft
Cool, let me know.

Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:09 pm
by mikel
FoolProoft wrote:Cool, let me know.
still interested here?
Maybe bring it by next Monday?

Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 am
by mikel
Bump for a 13 JK :)

Re: Need a 2013 Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango....

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:31 am
by DarkKn1ght
Are you going to be working on 2014 Cherokees as well? Possibly with a 3.2L in it?