Page 4 of 4

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:23 pm
by mikel
I have spent a bunch of time this week with a 13/14 and 15 JK.
We have corrected all QA settings related to the 13-15 models, in the attached update.

I have a 11 coming in today, and we will be sorting through the 07-11 stuff as well, then I need a 12 to verify the fixes there as well.

I'll post another update after we get the 11 sorted out.

Thanks

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 am
by frenchbee2306
Hey.

Does this crom update will bring TCM trans tuning back like it was avaiable before on my 05 ???
Or must I wait you post another ???
thanks

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:22 pm
by kamanhart
I am also curious as to what french bee inquired about

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm
by speedy
Me too. What about us 05-06 guys?

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 am
by brandy16
Is this a problem with only the trucks. I have a 12 SRT challenger with the 1r13c version and don't want to screw my car up. I would like to load one of my custom tunes but this is making me think twice about it.

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 am
by kamanhart
Back to the top!

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:45 am
by mikel
No, this was specific to the quick adjust issues on JK.

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:46 pm
by kamanhart
So is there anything in the works for the lose of trans tuning for the 05-06 guys?

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:26 pm
by frenchbee2306
Is there any good news to hear about our issue ??
I really miss trans tuning :cry: :( ......and guess I am not the only one.....

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:43 pm
by kamanhart
BTTT :punisher:

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:52 am
by frenchbee2306
ImageImageImage

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:13 am
by bbqman
MikeL - Do you need a truck there to work on this??? I'll gladly drive the 3 hours to you with my 06 if that would help. I'm using Superchips now... I wish your product worked!!!!

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 am
by kamanhart
Back to the top, for an update please

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:39 pm
by bbqman
So I guess this has been just swept under the rug and us '06 guys are just screwed or was there a fix and we weren't notified???? I would think by now it would have been addressed!

Re: When can we see a fix??

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:47 pm
by AZHEMI
yea there is no fix for this and it seems there wont be--I got the same issues with the TCM you guys have