2011 5.0 Mustangs!
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Yeah, it will save your current tune as the stock tune, so yeah, the backup is gone, at least until you bring it to a ford dealer for any reason, they'll surely reflash it.
Once you are flashing it with the trinity, if you have to go to the dealer, just restore what the trinity thinks is the backup, and it will likely get reflashed at the dealer.
Once you are flashing it with the trinity, if you have to go to the dealer, just restore what the trinity thinks is the backup, and it will likely get reflashed at the dealer.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
I took my air filter out going to make one run.Man the thing woudn't take any throttle without faltering and sutting off sometimes.I was going to put in a K&N, but now I don't know. I do think a steeda CAI would really help with the right tune. I will wait untill I get the Trinity so I can tweak it.Will the new Trinity come CAI tunes? Thanks Mike.
Bud Lum
Bud Lum
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Yeah, we'll develop some CAI tunes as it goes along.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Hi Mike. Hope you have been well.I took my car back to the strip last night. looks like 1000 ft times is best 10.70 @103.Can't get 1/4 mile till I get to Red River. Do you think the tune will be ready soon? I sure need a little tweaking.These runs are with traction control on, in drive.Without traction control when it hit second it goes up in smoke.I also need it leaving because I am still on the factory tires for now.If there is any way I can help let me know.I can come back if I need to.
Thanks, Bud.
Thanks, Bud.
2011 mustang automatic
Are you still looking for a 2011 mustang automatic? if you are please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Doug
Thanks,
Doug
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2011 mustang automatic
Doug, are you located in the south florida area?bsooner1 wrote:Are you still looking for a 2011 mustang automatic? if you are please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Doug
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: 2011 mustang automatic
I already emailed you my email ( duh) and phone number Mike. Let me know what u got for me 
-
WhiteLightning75
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:34 pm
RE: Re: 2011 mustang automatic
Mike,
I have a 2011 GT 5.0 Coupe Auto and Live in Pembroke Pines and work in right off of Cypress and Andrews. I would love to get you guys to see what you can add to my car.
Let me know if you still need an auto to tune. I talked to Sgt. Bradleyfrom Davie PD yesterday at the Car show @ maroone Ford and he said you may already have the tuning done. Let me know 954-801-6230.
Eddie
I have a 2011 GT 5.0 Coupe Auto and Live in Pembroke Pines and work in right off of Cypress and Andrews. I would love to get you guys to see what you can add to my car.
Let me know if you still need an auto to tune. I talked to Sgt. Bradleyfrom Davie PD yesterday at the Car show @ maroone Ford and he said you may already have the tuning done. Let me know 954-801-6230.
Eddie
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: Re: 2011 mustang automatic
Eddie, get your hands on a Trinity, and I'll get you the update.WhiteLightning75 wrote:Mike,
I have a 2011 GT 5.0 Coupe Auto and Live in Pembroke Pines and work in right off of Cypress and Andrews. I would love to get you guys to see what you can add to my car.
Let me know if you still need an auto to tune. I talked to Sgt. Bradleyfrom Davie PD yesterday at the Car show @ maroone Ford and he said you may already have the tuning done. Let me know 954-801-6230.
Eddie
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: Re: 2011 mustang automatic
Locking this thread, as of today, 2011 Support is officially released!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]