Page 6 of 8

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:17 pm
by wgerickson
I think i went to the right website to register my Intune, what happens after that do i receive a file or something, i have tried updating the intune and says it cant till it is registered.
I bought it few years back and found out it will work with my truck i have. So want to use it for towing.
my email is [email protected]
thanks
Bill

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 pm
by mike_m
wgerickson wrote:I think i went to the right website to register my Intune, what happens after that do i receive a file or something, i have tried updating the intune and says it cant till it is registered.
I bought it few years back and found out it will work with my truck i have. So want to use it for towing.
my email is [email protected]
thanks
Bill
I have emailed you a request for your info file so I can complete the registration. Send it when you can, and I'll handle it for you.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:13 pm
by deadcatsrule
I can not register my intune aswell

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:26 am
by 14SilveradoWidow
I cannot register mine as well. One of a plethora of problems I'm having. Please help!

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:01 pm
by mikel
14SilveradoWidow wrote:I cannot register mine as well. One of a plethora of problems I'm having. Please help!
save this to the intune drive.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:01 pm
by mikel
deadcatsrule wrote:I can not register my intune aswell
attached.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:27 pm
by deadcatsrule
that worked,thanks

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:58 pm
by Bigmak
Can't get it to register.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:31 am
by Shaneous69
Just got my I2 yesterday and when I try to update it, I get
"unexpected error has occurred: Registration unable to locate file E:/info.xml
Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Cheers,
Shane

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:04 pm
by brad2192
Greetings!

I just purchased an i1000 and updated it to the 1r04i firmware via the updater program. I have already registered my device but once I boot the updater after all of the updates have been completed I get a blank error message and then the registration page opens. I have tried numerous times with the same issue. I'd appreciate your help, thank you for your time!


-Brad

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:22 pm
by mikel
brad2192 wrote:Greetings!

I just purchased an i1000 and updated it to the 1r04i firmware via the updater program. I have already registered my device but once I boot the updater after all of the updates have been completed I get a blank error message and then the registration page opens. I have tried numerous times with the same issue. I'd appreciate your help, thank you for your time!


-Brad
save this to the intune drive to register the device.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:21 am
by bowhntrsd
I am unable to register and update.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:44 am
by brad2192
Still did not work, after it rebooted it somehow ended up deleting the Ford config files. It says missing in the firmware info and still will not let me update or manually update those files. I've been stuck for 3 days now.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 am
by brad2192
Still did not work, after it rebooted it somehow ended up deleting the Ford config files. It says missing in the firmware info and still will not let me update or manually update those files. I've been stuck for 4 days now.

Re: Cannot register Intune

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:21 am
by mikel
I emailed you a new reg file to use.