Page 56 of 84
RE: Forget the Bull VS Cow......
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm
by Ill_Born_SS
RE: Forget the Bull VS Cow......
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm
by CANUCKPREDATOR
I have nothing ?????
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm
by cataylor
I guess the estimate of 1st quarter 2009 didn't come through. Still waiting!
Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 am
by sk1er18
I just put my 33's on this past week....
My truck did not slow down the slightest bit, the 6.2L is not phased by a 1" increase in tire height and the weight at all...
I also don't have any ABS lights or anything coming on...
I'll live with the 3% difference in speedometer/odometer reading for a while...
In other words, im going to wait until they come out with TCM support before purchasing the diablo. If they don't have it in about 6-8 months, i'll have enough miles on my truck by then to put it on a dyno and will probably go that route.
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 pm
by Jcook
No TCM for the 05-06 GTO's....
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:14 pm
by 08Silverado
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 pm
by TahoeTX
No TCM support for the '07 Tahoe 5.3l
I won't be recommending anyone I know to purchase one until it does.
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:51 pm
by CANUCKPREDATOR
Go ahead and recommend the other brands, they don't have TCM support either, there tunes suck, not adjustable and just aren't that cool. Plus they don't have Mike and Johan

2008 Silverado 5.3
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm
by crank74
Ok..I gave up a long time ago but wanted to check back. Is there any TCM Support for the U7198????
RE: 2008 Silverado 5.3
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 pm
by OMENOUS
gonna guess no on that one...
Re: 2008 Silverado 5.3
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 pm
by 06MonteSS
crank74 wrote:Ok..I gave up a long time ago but wanted to check back. Is there any TCM Support for the U7198????
for a
U7198 ?? yes, those have tranny support - cuz that model predator is for 99-03 vehicles - which only had a single PCM to control both the engine and tranny - not a separate TCM computer like your new truck has.
so yes, the 7198's do have tranny support...
but the 719
4 for your newer truck does not.

Re: 2008 Silverado 5.3
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm
by 05Z71
06MonteSS wrote:crank74 wrote:Ok..I gave up a long time ago but wanted to check back. Is there any TCM Support for the U7198????
for a
U7198 ?? yes, those have tranny support - cuz that model predator is for 99-03 vehicles - which only had a single PCM to control both the engine and tranny - not a separate TCM computer like your new truck has.
so yes, the 7198's do have tranny support...
but the 719
4 for your newer truck does not.

DOH!!!!!!
BTW, I still have TCM support!!!

RE: Re: 2008 Silverado 5.3
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:40 pm
by 08Silverado
BBBBBUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 am
by sk65stang
no tcm... throws abs/brake light.... kind of regret buying this at the moment
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:22 pm
by in_absentia
sk65stang wrote:no tcm... throws abs/brake light.... kind of regret buying this at the moment
Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about returning this thing and getting a efilive tune from a local tuner. Hopefully Monte will get back to me soon and we'll see what he can do.