Page 7 of 14

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 am
by 06MonteSS
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(sung to the chili's babyback rib song):

I want my tcm tcm tcm, I want my tcm tcm tcm.. I want my tcm pleeeeaaaaaassseeee...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:13 am
by CANUCKPREDATOR
Waiting patiently for this up date.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:24 am
by Mike_Levy
Better be careful tuning the 4 speeds. They have a very weak stock pump. I can't tell you how many 4L60E pumps were blown out by the Shift+ when B&M tried overdriving them to increase fluid pressure to quicken shifts.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:02 am
by rlkimmel
I used to have a 2002 Chevy S-10 4.3L and 4L60E tranny. As I had very few choises back then, I bought a Hypertech. (Still have it) I ran a Premium tune and improved shifts for about 8 years and never had any major mechanical problems. I also used synthetic fluids after the first month. Most of the driving was around town but I averaged around 25 mpg on the highway. Also had a 1988 S-10 nothing was available back then. At anything past 1/4 throttle it would chirp the tires on the 1-2 shift. put 102,00 miles on the 88. If anything is going to go wrong, it will be with my 2010 Colorado. It's heavier, more powerful (300hp?) and I do some light towing with it. It will be interesting to see what happens. That fly by wire electronic throttle is definately a major pain is the ass. Even If I run the rpms up with the brakes on (we used to call it power braking about 40 years ago) but I can't get wot until about 300 ft. I did take it to Quaker city (salem, OH0) a few months ago and best time was 16.03 at just under 88mph.I've been almost foaming at the mouth to get a tuner with guage displays for over a year and I about ready to beta about anything at this point. This 19 mph on the highway is a load of crap but I'm leaving it stock for testing before I get to adding some other goodies. HELP! please. I also wonder if I can stick a 6l80e in it. That should prove to be interesting. Any ideas?

6 Speed TCM update

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:49 am
by selmahotrod
I would like to try the update. What do I need to do?

2011 GMC Danali 1500 2wd 6.2L

Thanks, Mark

RE: 6 Speed TCM update

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:18 pm
by timbokhan
I did my TCM modifications this afternoon on my 2010 Silverado 6.2L, then reinstall my custom tune from Lew. It Rocks! Thanks!!

RE: 6 Speed TCM update

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:21 pm
by mikel
awesome!!

Trans Tune

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:42 pm
by selmahotrod
Mike , I would like the crom for my truck, Help

Re: Trans Tune

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:44 am
by 06MonteSS
selmahotrod wrote:Mike , I would like the crom for my truck, Help
it's been released...

update your trinity to the latest gm_can_gas update available from the Trinity download page....

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:34 pm
by cid067
08 Sierra 1500 Z71 6.0L VortecMax 4L70E is there support for this.

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm
by 09GMCGFX
What is this new release for the GM 6 speed that has been posted ? Just registered yesterday!

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:55 pm
by 06MonteSS
if you have a trinity.. download and install the latest trinity update from the trinity's download page....

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm
by 09GMCGFX
WHAT DOES THIS LATEST UPDATE DO AND WHAT SECTION ON THE TRINITY DOWNLOAD PAGE HEADER.

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:49 pm
by Ill_Born_SS
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?mo ... ay&pid=153
That would be the
gm_can_gas 11-17-2011 1r08g trinity_gm_can_gas-1r08g_update.crom 1433k

and it is for TCM (TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODUAL SUPPORT FOR 6 speed automatics)

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:43 pm
by tylerskarsen
vortec max 6.2l in my 2010 6l60e regcab shortbox, having troubles with predator tuner. would this custom tune work for me? Im new at this..