I want what the Chevy guys get!
Moderator: mikel
- ranger_dog
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:32 pm
I want what the Chevy guys get!
Just looked at the features for a Chevy tuner and I feel a little jipped. How come they get 4 different tunes plus Tire size, axle ratio, and top speed adjustability and we don't? No fair! Ok, enough crying, but really, are you guys working to try to get the same features for Dodge owners that Chevy has available?
Thanks, Ed 06 2500 QC 4x4 CTD, Auto, 3.73's, 275/70/18's, Thuren/Carli/Bilstein susp mods, 4 inch duals, K&N Filter, Modified intake, Predator & Puck, Quadzilla Cmdr & boost fooler, more to come.
RE: I want what the Chevy guys get!
The dodge has even more tunes than the chevy and we will add tire size and tune on the fly within a few days for the same Predator. The speed limiter is a different story, it is a difficult parameter to pin pointon the dodge, but we are working on it.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Shift on the fly??
How will the shift on the fly work? I thought the unit had to be pluged in to the truck.
Also, Is the tire size correction due out today?
Also, Is the tire size correction due out today?
RE: Shift on the fly??
it is due out today yes. You only have to have it plugged into truck when you want to change the tunes, once you changed the tune you can unplug.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.