MAFia and Paxton

MAF.i.a Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Berik
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:29 am

MAFia and Paxton

Post by Berik »

I've installed PAxton Novi 1200 for my stang gt
Also I bought MAfia.
Do I need custom tuning?
Can I programm with Predator vr7140?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: MAFia and Paxton

Post by mikel »

If it came with the VR7140, you can simply load the tune from the Predator and go.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Berik
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:29 am

RE: MAFia and Paxton

Post by Berik »

I've istalled Mafia and set to position 2. After that engine does not go upper than 4000 rpm. Did I do something wrong?
User avatar
kmac1
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

RE: MAFia and Paxton

Post by kmac1 »

If you installed the proper tune for mafia setting 2 it should run fine... If not maybe you have a mechanical issue. Does the MAF sensor have the filter clamped directly to it or do you have the u-bend between the maf and filter? The correct way is to have the filter clamped directly to the aluminum maf sensor housing.

Kevin@Diablo
Kevin MacDonald
Calibration
www.jpcracing.com

For DiabloSport Tech Support: [email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “MAF.i.a”