Page 1 of 1

Old preadator for power stroke 6.0/ granatelli motorsports

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 4:36 am
by Powerstroke
Bought a truck with a granatelli motorsports powerstroke 6.0 tuner/ Diablo new in the box never been mated to any vehicle so I tried to hook it up and gives me a vehicle is not calibrated to work with the tuner and directs me to a cal I'd and says to call diablo,,,I called was told there is no support for the predator and I was shit outta luck ,,,,why is this ? Why cant I use the diablo in my truck it's programmed for the truck specifically I shouldn't have to update the tuner fresh outta the box and the truck hasn't had any updates done to the PCM to my knowledge so why won't they jive ?

Re: Old preadator for power stroke 6.0/ granatelli motorsports

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 12:57 pm
by mikel
that device has been out of production for 20 years unfortunately.
What part number is it?
What year is the truck?

if its saying its not supported, then 100% the PCM has been updated to a newer calibration than what the device supported at the time 20 years ago.