Hello. I have read that you can ship a programmer to Diablosport in case it is VIN locked.
Can I send in a working i2030 in to be updated?
Got myself in a pickle. Bought a working i2030 unit, but I can't figure out the Update/Ignition software.
Thank you:)
mail/send unit to Diablosport for update? VIN lock services?
-
2011-2500-Sub
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:13 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: mail/send unit to Diablosport for update? VIN lock services?
You can purchase an additional license for the i2 for $165 to allow it to be used on another supported vehicle.2011-2500-Sub wrote: Thu Jul 24, 2025 7:14 pm Hello. I have read that you can ship a programmer to Diablosport in case it is VIN locked.
Can I send in a working i2030 in to be updated?
Got myself in a pickle. Bought a working i2030 unit, but I can't figure out the Update/Ignition software.
Thank you:)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]