Trouble adding wideband with EAS

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
Mazurkiewicz
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2025 4:42 am

Trouble adding wideband with EAS

Post by Mazurkiewicz »

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to connect my PLX wideband to the new T2. I updated the T2 yesterday, connected the signal wire (verified voltage readings are present), but the system still doesn’t recognize it. I’ve rebooted multiple times with no change.

Before tech support opens tomorrow, I wanted to see if anyone here has experienced the same issue or has any ideas why the EAS isn’t being detected.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Mazurkiewicz,
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Trouble adding wideband with EAS

Post by mikel »

when you connect the HDMI cable to the OBDII cable, nothing pops up on the t2 to say it saw an EAS device?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram”