How Can I Tell If My Tuner Is an i3 or i3 Platinum?
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2026 11:37 pm
I bought an Intune i3 tuner about a year ago and installed the preloaded 93-octane tune on my car. Since then, I haven't really used the device and it's been sitting in my glove box.
Now that I've added a few modifications, I'm considering getting a custom CMR tune. Before moving forward, I'd like to figure out whether my tuner is the standard i3 or the i3 Platinum version.
Unfortunately, I can't find my original receipt or purchase confirmation email, and I haven't been able to find any information in the device settings that clearly identifies the model.
Has anyone run into this before? What's the easiest way to determine which version I have?
Now that I've added a few modifications, I'm considering getting a custom CMR tune. Before moving forward, I'd like to figure out whether my tuner is the standard i3 or the i3 Platinum version.
Unfortunately, I can't find my original receipt or purchase confirmation email, and I haven't been able to find any information in the device settings that clearly identifies the model.
Has anyone run into this before? What's the easiest way to determine which version I have?