I decided to check out BePlay after stumbling upon it by chance, and now I want to figure out if it’s worth keeping an e

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
Akunamatata
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:06 am

I decided to check out BePlay after stumbling upon it by chance, and now I want to figure out if it’s worth keeping an e

Post by Akunamatata »

Yesterday I was looking for something different to do in the evening and came across the name BePlay a few times. I got curious about who this developer was, so I went to slotcity and browsed the page a bit. I never used to pay attention to things like that before. Do you often check who created a game?
Pumba
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:02 am

Re: I decided to check out BePlay after stumbling upon it by chance, and now I want to figure out if it’s worth keeping

Post by Pumba »

I only started paying attention to this very recently. When I saw https://slotcity.ua/providers/beplay, I decided to just browse through what was featured there. It’s convenient that you don’t have to search for titles separately and check who they belong to. I usually look at the overall design and titles first, and only then open the ones that catch my interest. It’s even more fun to discover something new when you don’t have a specific game in mind.
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”