Page 1 of 1

Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 pm
by BigYo_71
Just got a new u7198, just want to know where i could get some diablosport stickers at? Just want to represent a little for such a good product.

RE: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 am
by mikel
Well, there should be one in the bottom of your box, for more hit up our sales department.

Thanks

RE: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 pm
by BigYo_71
Well thats why I was asking because my predator didn't come with any, but i will hit up the sales department though.

Thanks

Re: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 pm
by bookemdano
BigYo_71 wrote:Just got a new u7198, just want to know where i could get some diablosport stickers at? Just want to represent a little for such a good product.
Now I Don't Feel That Bad!!!
We have Another STICKER request.....LMAO

RE: Re: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 pm
by 06MonteSS
gonna have to get Bookemdano to do a drive-by for ya....

:lol: :lol:

Re: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
by racedad70
BigYo_71 wrote:Just got a new u7198, just want to know where i could get some diablosport stickers at? Just want to represent a little for such a good product.
I would send you mine, BUT I already screen printed over it "NO TCM SUPPORT" :wink:

Re: RE: Re: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:24 pm
by bookemdano
06MonteSS wrote:gonna have to get Bookemdano to do a drive-by for ya....

:lol: :lol:
Image

WERE ARE MY STICKER'S MIKE!!! LMAO....

RE: Re: RE: Re: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm
by mikel
Now that's scary!!!

RE: Re: RE: Re: Where can I get some Diablosport stickers?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:39 pm
by 06MonteSS
BBWWAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! that's funny shit right there!!!


:lol: :lol: :lol: