U7194 Useless blue Brick

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
ssmaniac
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:27 pm

U7194 Useless blue Brick

Post by ssmaniac »

Anybody in the same situation that I am? Purchased an u7194 for my 08 Avalanche only to find out that This Blue brick does not support my application. Posted on the Support section and I was told is A GM flash that locks My Pcm and that they are working on it. I wish that problem was listed in the website somewhere and I sure as H#$% will not have bought it. All I am getting from support is that they are working on it. How about an estimated date? So I can decide if I put this Blue Brick for sale on EBAY. LOL!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: U7194 Useless blue Brick

Post by mikel »

Your calibration is supported.
The problem is that GM locked your PCM.
If you really want to be upset with someone, it should be them...we are working as fast as we can to get an update done to get around this GM screw up.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: U7194 Useless blue Brick

Post by mikel »

btw...this is the ford section...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”