Page 1 of 1
08 Gmc Sierra 6.2L Custom Tune
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:50 am
by jwalker08gmc
I bought a U7194 for my 08 Gmc Sierra 2 wheel drive 6.2L. Version v.8r10. I Installed a K&N Cold air intake. Will the 93 Tune be sufficient with the K&N or do I need a custom Tune. Also how do I eliminate Torque management. The shifts can stay the same as the site recommends for trucks.
RE: 08 Gmc Sierra 6.2L Custom Tune
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 am
by 06MonteSS
can't adjust any tranny stuff for your truck - so there's no TM settings for the tranny that you can adjust...
the TM is already reduced/removed on the engine side of things in the diablo tune... there's nothing you can adjust...
no need for a custom tune, just drive for about 75 miles, then do some logging and get your LTFT's dialed in by adjusting the injector slope as needed... here's info on how to do that:
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... opic&t=917
RE: 08 Gmc Sierra 6.2L Custom Tune
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:24 am
by sk1er18
^^^ So there's no benefit to a custom tune over dialing in the LTFT's?
RE: 08 Gmc Sierra 6.2L Custom Tune
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:38 pm
by 06MonteSS
sure there is...
I can do a bunch more than you can with the handheld predator via a custom tune... but it'll cost ya...

RE: 08 Gmc Sierra 6.2L Custom Tune
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 am
by gump2388
even at wot?? thats where i need more. lol seem like it runs outta breath at 100 but slowly pulls to whatever