u7135 & the "Incompatible Hardware" thing

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
maansman
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:43 pm

u7135 & the "Incompatible Hardware" thing

Post by maansman »

Now, I loaded the latest CROM r16, and after all is said in done, that wonderful error shows up, "Incompatible Hardware, Flash..etc". So, on the download page, it advises if that error occurs, do go back to r12. I was still on r09.

Ok....no problem. I did that, and it worked like a charm.

But....

What gives? Is there anything in the r16 that I need/better than r12? Are there going to be separate files now...those with 'old' Predators to 'new' predators? Or is it those with the 'old' Predators stop at r12 for good. This is not making sense to me.

I have a 2008 Charger SRT8.

- Mark
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: u7135 & the "Incompatible Hardware" thing

Post by johan »

the updates after r12 has been 09 related, if we do something that will affect the earlier years we have to figure something out so you guys can have the goodies too.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”