Can anyone help me with this?
Mike,
A while back you made a tune for me that eliminated AIR on my 2001 camaro ss. I have attached it above. Originally it ended in _toon.grg. Well after i installed this tune i was able to adjust the parameters 1 time. After that the handheld has been locked saying (3) This device doesn't belong to this vin. Or something along those lines. When i attempt to load the orignal backup...the same occurs. Using DS downloader, when i try to get the original it comes back with the custom tune. The device is version v.9r02. I have tried to update but can not without uploading the original backup. Til this point i haven't cared. But I'm having 3k worth of trans work done, headers and 100shot wet. I need to setup for the 3200 stall, adjust shift points, delete rear o2's and adjust my timing. As well as get my ltft set properly. The device serial number is d00c9c7. My vin is 2g1fp22g412101417. The vin showing up on the device is 2g1fp22g512146706. The device shows that
the last tune written was 2g1fp22g412101417_toon.grg. I bought the unit new and it hasn't been used on any other vehicle. This vin occured after i installed your tune. Your help would be appreciated.
U7198 Prob.....LONG!!!
-
jaschutz79
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm
U7198 Prob.....LONG!!!
- Attachments
-
- 2G1FP22G412101417_custom.grg
- (1.25 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
-
- Cal IDs.xls
- Cal ID's
- (13.5 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
RE: U7198 Prob.....LONG!!!
Try this.
Go to options, troubleshooting, custom tune, erase custom tune.
Then using the dsdownloader instructions for legacy update, update the unit to the latest version and try to restore original backup.
If that does not work give us a call with the predator hooked up to the vehicle, oh and make sure your battery is in good shape.
Go to options, troubleshooting, custom tune, erase custom tune.
Then using the dsdownloader instructions for legacy update, update the unit to the latest version and try to restore original backup.
If that does not work give us a call with the predator hooked up to the vehicle, oh and make sure your battery is in good shape.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.