NEW CMR/DCX TUNING DEALER NEEDS HELP!

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
springfield
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:20 pm

NEW CMR/DCX TUNING DEALER NEEDS HELP!

Post by springfield »

Hi everyone, I've been tuning Fords for five years now and it's time to try and get into the Mopar market. We purchased the CMR DCX software and I am having some issues. I'm working with a 2009 Challenger SRT-8, CalID #68004308AF, I managed to find the file but when I try to open it a box pops up with the message, "You are not authorized to use this Tuning Family, yada yada". OK, so what do we do about that? Also I need to know how to import/export files between my PC and the Predator, I read the CMR manual and there were differences between Ford and GM and Dodge wasn't covered at all. Next up, I need to know how the Dodge engine management works, fueling/fuel system, spark, idle, DBW, etc. Do you offer a manual or is there some other reference you could suggest? I want to work with the system, the right way. We all know there are wrong ways to go about tuning a vehicle. And if I could open the tune file for this Chally, I would know the answer, but since I can't, are all calibratible parameters labeled correctly and are there descriptions regarding their function?

I'm really excited about working with this Hemi! I look forward to your response.
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: NEW CMR/DCX TUNING DEALER NEEDS HELP!

Post by johan »

You should contact our tech support about the license issue.
For the other questions, many of them as well as some documentation is covered under our Dodge tuning section, since you are a CMR dealer you should have access to that forum as well. Let us know if you do not.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”