Page 1 of 1
Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:57 pm
by mpomario
Got a 13.76 in the third time qualifier....
Any suggestions on tune changes?
Dur...BTW
I have an 05 magnum RT with Air Raid kit and deleted suitcase muffler.
Edit: This was with the canned 93 CAI tune with higher shift firmness and raised shift points, no MDS.
RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 pm
by mpomario
No one? It got lean at the top of 3rd gear. Any suggestions on on adjustments.
RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:28 am
by johnc
I will move this to the dodge gas forum where Johan will find it.
RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:19 pm
by mpomario
Thanks. I thought that dataviewer would be the place to put it.
RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:07 pm
by tuningss
You will need to post a copy of the tune so we can look at it also.
RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:48 pm
by mpomario
I have changed the tune since then and no longer have the exact tune file. I edited the original post for what tune I was running though if that helps.
RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 pm
by tuningss
You will need to do one of 2 things.
1: Post the tune that this log was taken from
OR
2: Take another log from the tune you are running now, and post that tune also.