Page 1 of 1

Custom Tunes, Octane ratings, etc

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:04 pm
by 6banger98
I was wondering if there is somewhere we can get custom tunes that will give my car the best settings possible and where I could find them if I provide a list of mods that are on the car. I have a 98 v6 mustang

Also which switching from 87 to 93 octane, do we just run the tank as low as possible and then fill it with 93?

How do we get rid of the speed limiter also in my car because since I changed the gears, my top speed is around 85 and it would be nice to get rid of the limiter. It kicks in when I am in the last gear in my auto and limits the rpm's to 2k. I know it is suspost to keep the engine from blowing up but it would be nice to know exactly which settings to change. There was a couple in the rev limiter and I didnt want to change it when I wasnt for sure...

thanks

RE: Custom Tunes, Octane ratings, etc

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:00 pm
by Vapor7