Page 1 of 1

Anyone work with SLP in Toms River NJ?

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 am
by sk1er18
When i finally do get my Predator I would like to get a custom tune for it. I found out that SLP is right around the corner from me, in Toms River NJ.

Has anyone worked directly with them before instead of just ordering one of their modified predators? I have a 2008 6.2L that i'd like to get on a dyno so i get as much as i can out of the tune.....

RE: Anyone work with SLP in Toms River NJ?

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:17 am
by johan
Pretty sure they do not offer custom tuning at their facilities.

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 pm
by sk1er18
Well thats a bummer :(

Does anyone in NJ do CMR dyno tuning?

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 am
by johan
I would check with SLP if they do it, i know of one guy that had it done there now when i think of it.
For more dealers in your area check out our dealer search feature.