I just got the Trinity, and I updated to the latest crom. I bench tested the 91+CAI tune and the 93+CAI tune. With 94 octane fuel in my car, both tunes yield absolutely no measurable gain. Actually, the 93+CAI tune is slightly slower.
I do have a Mopar CAI. I datalog during my tests, and I don't see any different KNK ST events on either pulls (stock, and diablo tunes).
As you may know, the '09 5.7 Hemi in the 6 speed is the only 5.7 to require 91 octane from Chrysler. So my question: are the Diablo tunes optimized for the 6 speed R/T or not?
2009 Challenger RT 6 speed - Diablo tunes yield no gain
Moderator: mikel
RE: 2009 Challenger RT 6 speed - Diablo tunes yield no gain
We gained roughly 10-15 hp on the 6spd RT's we had in the shop.
Why would you expect to see any different ST KNK between the tunes?
Why would you expect to see any different ST KNK between the tunes?
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.