Calibration not in system

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
RAAEEEVO
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

Calibration not in system

Post by RAAEEEVO »

OK guys, I appreciate the hard work on the U7165 update, ( I waited forever ) It works great... HOWEVER... Today my Trinity showed up, and now I get the same issue... Can you get me an update for CAL ID: VXCF7CZ Please please please.... It sucks to spend $800 and you cant use the programmer right out of the box :( . Thanks Guys!! (I have 1r03)
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Calibration not in system

Post by mikel »

Working on that update as we speak.

I'll make sure it gets out to you as soon as it is done.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
RAAEEEVO
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

RE: Calibration not in system

Post by RAAEEEVO »

Thanks Mike.... But I've heard that for months with the U7165 ... Any time frame? Just curious if I should go back to my Predator for a while.... unless its today!? :)
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Calibration not in system

Post by mikel »

No reason you cant use the Predator for the tune and use the Trinity for monitoring until we get the crom done.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
toofart
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

RE: Calibration not in system

Post by toofart »

So this means we can't load up Predator croms in the Trinity, and Trinity users will always have to wait for updates compared to our Predator friends? An update was issued for 7135 and I'm anxiously awaiting it to be available for my Trinity.
User avatar
RAAEEEVO
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

RE: Calibration not in system

Post by RAAEEEVO »

OK... I will... but I tried monitoring stock tune and the trinity hangs at the choose dashboard screen. Is this normal? Am I doing something incorrect? It is firmly mounted in truck, and connected to DCL. .... sometimes it will go to dashboard 1, but the numbers do not fluctuate. dashboard 2 3 4 all lock up?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Post by mikel »

RAAEEEVO wrote:OK... I will... but I tried monitoring stock tune and the trinity hangs at the choose dashboard screen. Is this normal? Am I doing something incorrect? It is firmly mounted in truck, and connected to DCL. .... sometimes it will go to dashboard 1, but the numbers do not fluctuate. dashboard 2 3 4 all lock up?
It should not lock up, what revision are you on?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
RAAEEEVO
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

RE: Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Post by RAAEEEVO »

1r03 ... I have restarted it over a dozen times and it still locks on dashboard 1 screen ... nothing on screen will work, must unplug to reboot...
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Post by mikel »

OK, PM me your shipping info and I will get a new cable out to you.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
RAAEEEVO
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

RE: Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Post by RAAEEEVO »

Thanks... After looking closer, I noticed the left side of the connector does not seat properly into the unit..... So, I think your diagnosis of a bad cable is accurate... The right side clicks and locks in but the left does not.... I will keep you updated.
Post Reply

Return to “General Trinity”